Mr Speedy Sexy Fragging Machine!

Created 5th October 2009 @ 12:06

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

tragett

its peddo so 5/5

crz

T4F

looks exact like lots of other boring vids i saw last time

sry but like already said too long intro, sad gfx settings and no scenes with a “wow” effect

GeneSIS^

[MIPC]

2:15 and i have seen 2 basic airshots
music was alrite, basic frags, Graphics are bad and editing is not amazing neither
2/5

fJack

k^m

the intro didn’t feel long and looked well done. i liked the music and think it suited the frags. the grainy style graphics were a bit odd but overall i enjoyed it.

Retsh0ck

32erz
2strong

div3 worthy, GL

Norris

almost fell asleep.

Last edited by Norris,

Hmmm, I think in a movie of only 4 minutes long having multiple sections of 10-20 seconds where the screen is entirely blank might have been a bad editing decision, maybe that’s just me.

Ijantis

intro was too long and some of the frags shouldnt have been in there.

jUICY

TF2 is ...

Didnt like the music, thought the frags were bad (as in not movie standard), sorry pal not my cup of tea, grats on your movie and gl on the team one :)

Last edited by jUICY,

eoN^

“lololol badfrags”

STFU ITS THE FREAKING PEDMAN!

Rake

Lutunen
[hePPa]

What’s the point of showing us the basic juggling of a single scout for 30ish seconds? = )

eoN^

What’s the point of showing us the basic juggling of a single scout for 30ish seconds? = )

Because he is the Pedman

ouch

i didn’t liked it at all. repetitions of everyday airshots don’t make a enjoyable frag. if you cut out the intro and the mentioned fact than you have a 1min fragvid. well played :)

Grem

rEJ
TG

Indeed. There’s very few actual frags in the video, and a lot of rewinding and fast forwarding. The music for the intro seemed a bit out of place imo. Don’t get me wrong. ‘Mad World’ is a great song, but it seems more apt for a closing sequence than and opening one. Still, I have a soft spot for the song, so you’ve gone up a few points in my book cos of that!

The frags were decent, nothing spectacular. They could’ve been edited better though. There were far few clips in that video. Next time around, wait a bit until you get enough material. The colour correction was quite bad tbh. The ubers looked like cartoony and the walls looked over exposed. The FOV. Kill messages and Crosshair could’ve been default too.

– Long and boring intro (for such a short vid)
– Colour Correction
-/+ Okay Frags
+ Different non-generic music

5/10.

Last edited by Grem,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2