Forum

A Scout Frag Movie by 7!

Created 5th September 2008 @ 22:18

Locked Pages: 1 2 Next »

[TB]

A scout frag movie i put together afew weeks back:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1231BJLT

Movie is 11 mins in length and is all from 6v6 match footage….i could of kept adding to it and swapped some of the fottage for more recent stuff, but was taking too long to make and ill probably make a sequel, so i hope you enjoy :)

Rele

Downloading now, feedback tba ;)

EDIT: Awesome frags and runs, however remove the hud ;)

cubeth

rda

nice frags and vibrant music

KOVACS

Good music choice, pretty basic editing, but about the frags:

Seems to me about 95% of the frags you made you were not even aiming at the opponent…dunno if thats interp rates or something but it looks dodgy as hell. I know for sure when I play back my own POV demo’s it still looks the same as when I actually play the game (aiming at someone and shooting them) unlike your video where you appear to miss constantly but still do tonnes of damage.

tenshox

15-30KB/s no thx.
Don´t you have a different host other than megaupload with restricted dl speed ?
Would be nice :]

Smofo

Im THAT good!

Nice music Nice Movie Frags are mediocre.

Jh

Hey dats!

@kovacs

ping + interp make demos look terrible. i always aim at the animation, but on the demo it’s off by a mile.

focus

same as tenshox

10 kB/s different host with restricted dl speed would be great =]

ThePledge

Awsome frag movie. I got my max 180 kb/s so nothing wrong with that imo. Agree with kovacs, but I enjoyed it anyway :)

Wiiking

95% of the enemies were GC which i dunno of but looked like so so and mixes :P?

nice anyway, i dled in 190kbit/sec :)

Redman350

[FB]

160 KB/s :)

Some very nice footage there, though the whole not aiming at people while killing them is a bit annoying. You should probably stick to POV demos for frag vids. Source tv demos don’t take interpolation into account, because they are effectively a spectator, and that’s what’s causing the problem.

morf

[j]\\\'
[j]'

liek omg i had 300 kb/s…

ONTOPIC >>> I think ive heard every single of those songs in other fragmovies :(( which kinda brings the rating down a bit. And i think that many of the frags were not more then decent, and i know you can do better :)))

blind

popkõrns

teh frikkin dnb made my head explode :(

saiboat

i watched this because of blinds dnb comment since i like dnb.
but i had to stop when you played the new emopop from pendulum. thats a no go seriously :P

about the movie:
well what do you expect, its a standard frag movie. but i guess you made the same mistake as in that 4k movie so its interlaced or smth and looks a bit odd all the time.
the same mistakes as with all standard tf2 frag movies here imo ;)

-no real editing, just frag after frag, unsynched to music
-one music tune after the other no real transitions
-no ingame sound

and as said by others the frags arent too brilliant. so this video gets boring after a couple mins if that.
for your “sequel” try to make it a bit more entertaining with decent transitions between frags and sync the goddamn kills to the audio!! :P

Ino

dp.
dp.

Seriously, use ineye demos next time. If this would have been done with ineye demos it would be great, now it looks as if it’s just luck.
And for the music: the best song was the last one ;)

Locked Pages: 1 2 Next »