Forum

Mixed Up!

Created 27th September 2009 @ 22:38

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Hey!

I finished my movie for PLDX’s frag movie competition. I’m posting it here as well so I can get as much feedback as possible :)

4:00 mins
29,97 fps
x264
7000 bitrate
1280×720

http://www.pldx.com/movie/842/Mixed_Up/ PLDX (HQ stream + HQ download)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65rhri_ehUg Youtube

So again, please feel free to write a comment and give me some feedback.

Thanks to all who sended in their demos and sorry to those who didn’t make it to the final movie :P

Last edited by dusty,

Brutallus

Obvious extremer music is obvious!

Edit* part from that, nice work man!

Last edited by Brutallus,

eoN^

Needs more syncing :<

Youtube version is broken. 5.35 long and distorted :/.

The youtube link is indeed broken, I’m gonna check back tomorrow and see if it’s fixed and if not I’m gonna reupload it

iQue

keso

Rather uneven movie personally.

Some parts were awesome, well chosen effects and decent syncing, while you sometimes had a “not-so-awesome” clip taking up way too much time, and some clips seemed to be captured at a lower FPS than others? Or was that only some sort of blur effect? :p

Fun to watch though, enjoyed it.

techtron

omfg hymzi

Skyride

DUCS

Lol, Somebody just learned how to use Trapcode Form! :D

Nice video man although theres a couple of demos there Im sure weren’t submitted to PldX. :S

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

good movie overall, but didn’t bring anything new or amazing editing wise

Ok thanks guys, yes all the demos have been taken from pldx.com/demos and also about the framerate, all clips have been recorded at same framerate but some clips are slowed down. I guess thats why they feel laggy :)

Also I didn’t do this movie for winning the competition, only to get some more editing experience (this is my 2nd movie)

Last edited by dusty,

space cowboy

Great job man! Nice frags!

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Looked good nice long sprees. I don’t get the part by baerbel vs 1 scout. Why would you put such a thing in it? It’s a type of frag that happens 50 times each map. Same for morf’s part at about 2:58 and the double backstab was even more ridiculous. Why would you put that in there?

morf

[j]\\\'
[j]'

Looked good nice long sprees. I don’t get the part by baerbel vs 1 scout. Why would you put such a thing in it? It’s a type of frag that happens 50 times each map. Same for morf’s part at about 2:58 and the double backstab was even more ridiculous. Why would you put that in there?

Jealous anyone? :D

Extremer

STOLE MY FRAGMOVIE MUSIC!

Anyways, decent video, not really amazing but it’s enjoyable.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Jealous anyone? :D

Not really, but I’m confused about putting in mediocre stuff :P

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »