Forum

Daylight 4

Created 10th September 2009 @ 18:19

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

Traxantic

TLR

Well done! Good movie :)

xzr

nice movie, woulda been more viewer friendly if some parts were filmed in 3rd person imo

Morty

RG

Really impressive jumps mate. ill be waiting for Daylight 5. :p . work on the editing if ur planning to do another one.
and Mr.killchain i wanna see u do better then ;)

emptynoflow

(^-^)v

insane shit m8, REALLY impressed. Some jumps are breathtaking :D

franco

bring me the horizon are so sick. good video but there needs to be some 3rd person perspective to really show the heights and distances you travelled. first person doesnt do much justice

gK

Mc\\\'s

soldier jumps are standard nothing impressiv working on a jump movie also :)

demo jumps were cool gj

i agree that lots of solly jumps are “standard”, especially since the rj buff, but tbh he’s a beast, just watch his other vidz, one of the best jumpers out there!

yin

Really impressive jumps mate. ill be waiting for Daylight 5. :p . work on the editing if ur planning to do another one.
and Mr.killchain i wanna see u do better then ;)

dude wil lbe no problem seriously u gonna see :) jsut wait and chill out will not be a long vid but if u think thats “breathtaking” ….. im looking forward to see your comments than

daylight

thx all ;) when I see your comments I want to make daylight 5 ^^ and I currently search how to make a good quality video, I know the quality is very bad on daylight 4 and all my others movie but I have never found a good tutorial to extract my movie to vegas.

Mikey

That was so sick, you’re fucking awesome.

Sir Remix

frø
DANMARK

wow

miikka

[MIPC]
[MIPC]

Nice skills. I personally like first person view better for trick movies so don’t go making a 3rd-person-only movie next time or anything!

Also, although I myself couldn’t do even half of those jumps, I think it would look better in a movie if you did them a bit faster. I don’t know if it’s possible in every jump there and I don’t even know exactly which surfaces were teleports but some of those seemed like they could’ve been done smoother and faster. But I know it takes a million hours and a trillion attempts so…

Stimpack

pck.`

Nice one daylight :D

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

send me your demos, i will make your next movie if you want.

Imperium

Wow. Absolutely wow..

vaxjo

Hey dats!

send me your demos, i will make your next movie if you want.

seriously, take this offer :)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »