Forum

DELETE PLZ

Created 30th July 2009 @ 13:33

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

returNNNN

Oke new FONT comments :D

on1k

Oke new FONT comments :D

There was no flow to it, you had a random swishing background with text just popping up, they should interact.

returNNNN

i dont care about
its just my first movie :/
Im doing my best wth i only got this one day working

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

There was no flow to it, you had a random swishing background with text just popping up, they should interact.

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

i dont care about
its just my first movie :/
Im doing my best wth i only got this one day working

If you don’t care why post looking for comments? We are suggesting on how to improve, its not like we’re flaming you to bits :/

returNNNN

yes that true but how do i improve my skills maybe send a tut movie for me ?
allready made this once but kynnel has same so that sucks :P http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BSFVWZrzmo

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

There are loads of tutorials online, google em, just dont copy them use them to get better at editing ;)

Shyguy

Whats up with people and tuts now a days? Be creative and do something yourselves! I know it takes time and stuff, but the end result gets better if u find out new ways yourself. Also, you’ll be much prouder of the result.

minimoose

Whats up with people and tuts now a days? Be creative and do something yourselves! I know it takes time and stuff, but the end result gets better if u find out new ways yourself. Also, you’ll be much prouder of the result.

With complicated software its much easier to follow a tutorial then use the stuff you learn and apply it to your own idea.

Skyride

DUCS

1. Go to your favouritte, err… download site.
2. Download Riot Gear pack
3. ???
4. Profit

Theres a couple of tutorials with it that are pretty helpful. The best advice I could give you is learn how to use photoshop. Im serious. If you learn how to create fantastic stuff in photoshop, then you can apply 90% of those same skills to Adobe After Effects and make some really amazing stuff.

returNNNN

mhh no im trying something atm will take some time got problem now rendering the problem to show (NVM if i render its good) :s

returNNNN

made something new dunno if its better or worse

Brutallus

Much better, but don’t write the word “Called” just write : Return presents, a TF2 movie…No Mercy!”

Brutallus

Much better, but don’t write the word “Called” just write : Return presents, a TF2 movie…No Mercy!”

+ The text is to white/shiny lesser the background lightbeams or whatever they are.

returNNNN

moar people comment ?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »