Forum

GeneSIS^ fragmovie 3

Created 22nd July 2009 @ 10:29

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

tragett

why the hell you think i gave it a 6/10?

SfynX

T2P

tbh i was disapointed, yet not. i was really disapointed by the fact that there were no team vs team action…well i mean div2 teams vs you.
the music was mediocre and got annoying after 2 mins. the frags tbh were very average of a div2/3 normal pcw/official game.

if you make a 4th ONLY use pcw/official coverage coz even tho they may be good frags it depends on who ur against as well.

4/10

Salmon

alfa
[hePPa]

added it to pldx:
http://www.pldx.com/movie/718/GeneSIS_fragmovie_3/

and could u tell me what the soundtrack is? thanks

ProZaK

syster

added it to pldx:
http://www.pldx.com/movie/718/GeneSIS_fragmovie_3/

and could u tell me what the soundtrack is? thanks

Thx,

It’s Breathe by Prodigy

xzr

the movie was alrite :p

but aye most div2 players will be able to do some spree killings on div4/5 players. Even if it seems cool it’s not really enjoyable to watch :P

n00ne

It’s okay I guess , but seeing as how HH have lost every single etf2l match , not much of a surprise that there aren’t any frags against div2 teams.

But the movie itself was enjoyable.

eoN^

It’s okay I guess , but seeing as how HH have lost every single etf2l match , not much of a surprise that there aren’t any frags against div2 teams.

But the movie itself was enjoyable.

Harshhhhhhhhh

At least they got in div2 in the first place :X i say good on em for that tbh…

GeneSIS^

[MIPC]

ok thx for the comments, yes i agreed that frags are not very “good” and are against mixes and lower teams, but the fact is that HH really wasnt div2 when we lost every single game in etf2l.
if i am doing 4th i will get clips and about the music, yes its prodigy, but the song is not very used in fragmovies.
and thx Salmon

Kasuno

Deimos

You guys, are all bad people. :(
The movie itself contains good frags and editing is clear.
8/10 :D

Rake

Lutunen
[hePPa]

Harshhhhhhhhh

Quite impressive indeed, to have the half of their division fold. :)) And the movie was boring, only one clip with decent frags.

Puppets

the movie was kinda fragga suiting your avatar :F i mean it absolutely reminded me because you used breath, which he did in his second i belive, other than that the song is a nice one, frags mehhhhh =(

fJack

k^m

Harshhhhhhhhh

Quite impressive indeed, to have the half of their division fold. :))

you should really grow up and leave whatever personal issues you have with Genesis aside. snide comments only serve to make you look foolish.

Gen I know that you are capable of a lot better than this, but it was a pretty good vid even if you did use the prodigy D:

Krissz

KK

I was the first frag!

woah nice but NCE beat you :)

Nigh

¿
TF2.ro

fragga goes scout ?

/avatar joke

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2