Created 19th May 2009 @ 09:40

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 Next »

skinnie

TCM

double

skinnie

TCM

You fail at understanding even the simplest form of irony

Nope. It’s u fail at understanding harder form of irony. =) (from now I’ll type smiles after jokes and irony for you)

pls use russian smileys ))))))

xtala

That was a pretty bad attempt at covering up your fail, Bad Santa.

You have a team registered on etf2l btw, which mostly indicates that you have some intention of playing in this league. Otherwise you don’t even have a reason to be on these forums at all.

Assault Marine Sigh

why do people who dont play here any more, post on these forums ? if you dont like the league go away. If you do, play the game and stfu.

If you have been banned. Boohoo there is a reason. If you dont like it tough. If you support a player who is banned make a steam group and sing songs around a fire camp because nobody else cares.
Thanks for your time.

marrr

> For the history of UA Community, we got only one cheater, and he has jewish roots
what are you talking about? how does this related to subject stupid nazi cunt? or maybe you want me to kick your ass?

ProZaK

syster

> For the history of UA Community, we got only one cheater, and he has jewish roots
what are you talking about? how does this related to subject stupid nazi cunt? or maybe you want me to kick your ass?

lol?

or maybe you want me to kick your ass?

stv plz

Bad Santa

yoj

@xtala
You mb think you are GOD, the smartest person in the Universe, and if u didn’t uderstand my joke, than it was my fail. I don’t care about that.
Yes, I have the reason to write here. This thread interesting to me :P
@mari4ek
It’s not related to the subject… It was just a joke. Mb you will start a correspondence with xtala? he doesn’t understand my jokes too((
And, yeah! Kick my ass!!!

xtala

Seriously do you really want me to start pointing out why was quite obviously not irony?

Pedman

sextant

Let the “experts” deal with the cheating in etf2l, its not like one admin check one video and says “ok he cheats, BAN HIM TO HELL” obviously its a lot of admins checking for cheats and then make a decision, now please drop this shit.

marrr

nobody understands your stupid jokes. so stop talking shit.
who was that “first cheater” ?
and btw. we r from the same city, so kickin’ ur stupid ass is not a big deal :)

Bad Santa

yoj

nobody understands your stupid jokes. so stop talking shit.
who was that “first cheater” ?

repeating for u: it was a joke about the only one cheater in a country. or u are so stupid that u don’t get it?

and btw. we r from the same city, so kickin’ ur stupid ass is not a big deal :)

If you see any problem in your life, caused by me, pm me on communiti site, we’ll arrange to meet ;)

grey

nm

Stop wasting your time on posting shit. ffs

demsii

EPA

Who are reliable sources? Admins? It looks like “It’s our leauge, and we can do all we want. If u don’t like that u can be banned for nothing than go on another leauge or make your own”.

If I wanted to name them I would’ve named them in the beginning and not used “reliable sources”, so why do you still ask smartass?
And it is indeed their league, if you don’t like it you can try another league, but keep in mind, they all have their own ruleset and are usually pretty similar.

As for your jokes, jew-related jokes are a sensitive subject, see the JaViLee case .. not to mention a certain admin in the staff is jewish, so that also shows your (lack of) intelligence ..

But please, continue. ;)

BERSERKER

broder
PRO

Abra, just a tip. Don’t double-jump constantly like you do. Most noob scouts do it ’cause they think it’s a pro evasive maneuver, but the time you spend lingering mid-air makes you really vulnerable and so jumping most of the time just makes you more easy to hit. Try and use weird strafing instead.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 Next »