Forum

LAN frag movie by ABRA

Created 19th May 2009 @ 09:40

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 8 Next »

fJack

k^m

nice frags and sync. prefer plain crosshairs, viewmodel and ingame sounds personally though.

if you did cheat in etf2l then FOAD. if not then i guess it’s unfortunate, but the admins do the best they can of a tough job.

edit: lol you called your team winneh

blw

element //

this guy spent a lot of money to participate in this LAN ( cause he is from Ukraine ) with a main object for him – to show his awesome skill in real life.
And , damn , he did it .

sebas

SpA|com

Why do people assume that a cheater must actually be shit at the game? Maybe an otherwise excellent player just wants to use something that gives him the edge.
And videos like these are irrelevant to the issue at hand. Silly comparison would be to red cards in football. You get one for a specific foul tackle, it doesn’t matter if afterwards you can and do make clean ones.

Bad Santa

yoj

Abra, nice shooting ;)

This situation is really hard for both sides: admins will never unban Abra cuz the don’t want to agree that they were wrong and Abra will never agree that he was cheating, cuz he wasn’t. The only way out, that I see, is to give Abra a prevention and unban him. He had prooved his innocence in all ways he could. From 3rd side admin’s behaviour look like behaviour of some teens. There is no attempt to sort this problem out in right way, but they try to show to everyone who is “the Boss” here.

Anyway, good luck, Abra. You still have a real life as an emergency exit ;)

*sry for my english. got only F-marks in school))

bon

boliyduo
V.A.C.

skinnie loser.

JamesBong

Lapinou Team

If you were trying to prove you weren’t cheating why didn’t you just post a vid of someone recording you play and so we can see your hand at the same time as the frags .. I’m sure no one could contest that. You didn’t though, shame..

fer0

Enrique Iglesia

skinnie is not cheater…
skinnie is skill, you are losers

bon

boliyduo
V.A.C.

oh shit, u goofy, sorry :<

toasty.

PHX

I don’t understand the logic behind these threads?

If every one that was using hax was division 6 standard with out aimbot and division 2/1 standard with aimbot these “omg look at me I’m not cheating” videos might mean some thing. But they don’t so its entirely pointless.

Obviously clever cheaters use the hax to up their game slightly, making a video of yourself playing tf2 doesn’t prove any thing.

If posting a video of you playing tf2 with out hax at a certain standard is all that was required to demonstrate your innocence, then any div 2/1 scout could use hax?

toasty.

PHX

this guy spent a lot of money to participate in this LAN ( cause he is from Ukraine ) with a main object for him – to show his awesome skill in real life.
And , damn , he did it .

Lionel Messi could take performance enhancing drugs, just because he is a great footballer it doesn’t mean he shouldn’t be banned. I don’t understand the logic?

skinnie

TCM

maybe we should do a collection to give abra some of his money back

Iller

tGa

To claim that a video of you playing can show that you are not cheating is unfortunately completely … well.. very illogical.

It is if a criminal would do a home made movie of himself helping old ladies over the street and doing other nice things. Then he, by the same logic could say “Look at me here do I really look like a criminal ? I should not be in jail.”

A video can NEVER prove that someone isn’t cheating. Sometimes I guess it can be used to prove that someone is cheating (for example by moving the crosshair in a way that is in no way possible for human beings). But usually it cannot be used to prove that you are guilty either.

The only reliable way to prove that someone is guilty is to use technical ways to discover that someone is using illegal bot programs in his computer.
This is what I guess the admins have discovered in all the computers of the banned persons.

Spicke

all of these experts! all say that this does not prove anything! all say that Abra and Kondor the сheats! but none has provided evidence of their guilt!!! just words!

xzr

skinnie is skill

uh oh almost soiled myself

David

I like turtles

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 8 Next »