Forum

"The Triumph" - a HL team frag movie starring Megakillerz eSports

Created 11th September 2015 @ 14:07

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

aron

It’s a great day to be a highlander player. The first day of DeutschLAN has started, and there are sure to be some great games going on over there. It also happens to be the day I’m releasing my much delayed HL team fragmovie on. You can watch said movie over here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1bjRfp5fEE

It consists of the highlights from the winning team of season 8’s high tier.
I hope you enjoy it!

cirlo

cirlo

Lovely work!
You have all my admiration

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

sick editing, you made the game look really pretty. some frags were a bit dissapointing (pyro doing like 20 damage and getting 3k?) however its a team movie and I think we need more of that.

also smh at soldiers spamming rockets towards a pyro

Maxi

BRIT

Unfortunately, this video is not available in your country because it could contain music from SME, for which we could not agree on conditions of use with GEMA.

might be because i’m at deutschlan though

aron

Quoted from Maxi

Unfortunately, this video is not available in your country because it could contain music from SME, for which we could not agree on conditions of use with GEMA.

might be because i’m at deutschlan though

Yea, one of the four songs used is forbidden in Germany. You should still be able to watch it via some browser plugins or something like that.

Ignis

SVIFT

@Maxi
just use proxtube,you need it to survive in germany
edit: disregard what i said,proxtube doesnt work either because the songs/video is blocked in the USA aswell

Last edited by Ignis,

Nik

MEGA$$

Lovely work, Boggzieboy.

nijoonen

Gaston
8-)

Soooo good, soooo smooth, make more please! 8)

NeuTronas

Intro took whole 1 minute. I didn’t like particles and some frags (for example 3 kills as scout when in HL there are 9 enemies playing is not enough).
Sorry, I like to criticise others when I can’t do anything myself. :(
Nice smooth effects and great job for not being lazy to create something!

aron

@nijoonen Probably won’t but thank you.

@NeuTronas I could only use things that were sent to me. It’s only one season after all. And I’ve seen longer intros on shorter videos, honestly I don’t think it’s too bad in a nearly 8 minute video to have a minute long introduction. And don’t worry, you don’t have to create your own works to judge others’ as long as you keep it constructive. Thanks for the opinion.

Spycy

TC.Express

Good job Boggz, it’s really cool. :)

ElazulTF2

Quite amazing.

Maxi

BRIT

Quoted from Ignis

@Maxi
just use proxtube,you need it to survive in germany
edit: disregard what i said,proxtube doesnt work either because the songs/video is blocked in the USA aswell

Worked when I got home.

Editing was great, definitely cool to see more HL frag movies

HartzFartz

(ETF2L Donator)
0fo
0FO

Oh it is the team that was too afraid to play premiership last season 8)

Amazing editing, really nice work

DCS

(Legend)
notdoggo
Dr. med.

Please provide a download link so Germans can watch it as well :(

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »