Forum

alba Looking for a moviemaker

Created 7th June 2015 @ 15:51

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

alba

duplo

Hello ETF2L,

I found all my demos from s18 including pcw’s and matches and would like to find someone to do something with them. I dont have high demands, I just want a clean nice looking movie. If you are intrested in making a movie for me either add me on steam or just comment in the thread :)

alba

duplo

bump

hr

I’ve thought about making a proper fragmovie so if you don’t get anyone better I’ll give it a go for you.

Dennia

FAINT

frägstiler

walters

http://etf2l.org/forum/user/63623/
Add this guy!
He is making badass movies since 2011.

alba

duplo

Bümp

alba

duplo

necro bump, I’m still looking for a Movie maker. Add me on steam if you are intrested

Last edited by alba,

Toba

(a boT from the North)
Lutunen

Quoted from alba

necro bump, I’m still looking for a Movie maker. Add me on steam if you are intrested

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/lego-dreamhack-fundraiser

“Beater made Frag Video Perk for 50€ you truly get to bask in your own glory by having Beater, the creator of the seasonal ETF2L and ESEA videos as well as his Legacy series, make you a personal frag video in the style of your choosing!”

Phnx

Quoted from Toba

[…]

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/lego-dreamhack-fundraiser

“Beater made Frag Video Perk for 50€ you truly get to bask in your own glory by having Beater, the creator of the seasonal ETF2L and ESEA videos as well as his Legacy series, make you a personal frag video in the style of your choosing!”

he is a movie maker him self, I don’t think a simple movie with minimal editing is worthy of 50 euro, the only people who will donate that much are mainly supporting lego.
pretty sure you can get a decent editor for 2 keys or something.

Last edited by Phnx,

alba

duplo

Quoted from Phnx

[…]
he is a movie maker him self, I don’t think a simple movie with minimal editing is worthy of 50 euro, the only people who will donate that much are most likely supporting lego.

ye indeed, looking for anyone really. Very simple Movie with a few smooths nothing too fancy. More like a showcase.

quintosh

wL.

Quoted from Phnx

[…]
he is a movie maker him self, I don’t think a simple movie with minimal editing is worthy of 50 euro, the only people who will donate that much are mainly supporting lego.

you’d spend 5-15 hours of work for 4€?

alba

duplo

Well not everyone see moviemaking as a job but rather as a hobby

Last edited by alba,

Phnx

Quoted from quintosh

[…]
you’d spend 5-15 hours of work for 4€?

I’m sorry but show me one editor that makes a living on editing and doesn’t do it for fun (in tf2 atleast)
many movies created by editors for top players were made for free, so why should alba pay?

Last edited by Phnx,

alba

duplo

Quoted from Phnx

[…]
many movies created by editors for top players were made for free, so why should alba pay?

I’ll take that as a compliment :)

Dennia

FAINT

alba is the best gibe him möviemeker or i kil u

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »