Thalash

wG
S-O

a lot of pointless smooths for a 2min frag movie

BeS

ceo

Quoted from Thalash

Is it really a problem? I did so many smooths because i like to edit and i wanted to try some things but it shouldn’t ruin anything…

Hank

FAINT

Quoted from Thalash

Useless

TC.Noobas

Wouldn’t say it was bad. Just not sure if I was watching a frag clip or the intro of a frag movie.

BeS

ceo

Quoted from Useless

Wouldn’t say it was bad. Just not sure if I was watching a frag clip or the intro of a frag movie.

Okok

Lesson nº 1: less smooths next time

Hot

Quoted from BeS

[…]

Okok

Lesson nº 1: less smooths next time

Lesson n°2 : Frag Clip Thread #2

Whiteglow

Most of these smooth are not smooths, just a free world camera. It shakes and easy to detect. Sometimes you use too low frame rate like 0:22.
If you want a lot of smooths or 30 seconds of intro, just make it interesting for people.
Upd. Idk why you did an accent on that BLU soldier (0:49) while you need to kill RED medic.

Last edited by Whiteglow,

hawku

AYO

Smooth

akachu

would have been a good movie if it was 6 minutes its just short

BeS

ceo

Quoted from Whiteglow

Most of these smooth are not smooths, just a free world camera. It shakes and easy to detect. Sometimes you use too low frame rate like 0:22.
If you want a lot of smooths or 30 seconds of intro, just make it interesting for people.
Upd. Idk why you did an accent on that BLU soldier (0:49) while you need to kill RED medic.

Thanks for the advice but I usually use 480fps for smooths…

aron

As whiteglow said use more fps if that’s what it takes but don’t leave in smooths like the one at 0:22. Literally thought my pc was dying. Syncs were nice, frags were nice but I would have liked a bit more length considering the almost 1 minute long intro (yea, that’s how I took it as we only see the title of the video at that point) and the fact that it has its own thread. And don’t put overlays on top of your crops (the black bars that occasionally come in) I don’t think anythings ever supposed to go on top of those no matter how artistic and adventurous one might feel. Also I feel like this needs to be said even though its sort of nitpicking; ‘Point and click’ for a sniper fragmovie is the epitome of unoriginality when it comes to names. As I said I know its gay to complain about a thing like that but I feel like some people will give the video a dislike before even starting to watch it because of that. Oh well you said any criticism is welcome and I gave my everything. Keep editing!

Last edited by aron,

vexioz

I really enjoyed it. I dont think there were too many smooths.

Last edited by vexioz,

corben

Pt2

i like it

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »