use frag clip thread.

frixx

LG

Quoted from jx53

use frag clip thread.

Nimrod

Quoted from frixx

[use frag clip thread.]

Thanks a lot for the quote, I suppose he didn’t get it the first time :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Last edited by Nimrod,

juan

adios

lol u can say “use the fragclip thread” and shit but does it hurt to have an extra thread that’s gonna disappear after a while? no. so leave the man alone cus theres really no difference, if he wants his own thread, let him have it

hr

Quoted from juan

lol u can say “use the fragclip thread” and shit but does it hurt to have an extra thread that’s gonna disappear after a while? no. so leave the man alone cus theres really no difference, if he wants his own thread, let him have it

If everyone made a thread every time they posted in the frag clip thread there would be nothing but frag threads on the front page.

lune

Quoted from frixx

[…]

juan

adios

Quoted from hr

[…]
If everyone made a thread every time they posted in the frag clip thread there would be nothing but frag threads on the front page.

you make a good point, but it’s also an invalid arguement cus it’s just hypothetical, you know that not everyone is gonna start making their own threads but if someone does it from time to time i dont see why the hate its just another thread, like it’s gonna hurt to have another thread, if u don’t like it u can just ignore it

SorroW

iveR
VDOH

Quoted from juan

[…]

you make a good point, but it’s also an invalid arguement cus it’s just hypothetical, you know that not everyone is gonna start making their own threads but if someone does it from time to time i dont see why the hate its just another thread, like it’s gonna hurt to have another thread, if u don’t like it u can just ignore it

if nobody said anything when a thread like this opened, it makes the people who see the thread think that its alright, therefore more people will start doing it.
not that i think that this is a huge deal or something, but your arguement is not really gewd

Phnx

unless he actually wants people to criticize the video I see no point in posting it.
and by criticize I mean editing music frag quality etc…

Add A Reply Pages: 1