^ This.

You should see how Sero goes huge in the comments. Kappa

Last edited by Bloodyyy,

Josh

ez
LEGO

Quoted from Phnx

[…]
I think most people that respect them selves will send it to channels that upload better content.
for higher divisions it’s huhy, for lower once I think of kaneco.
as a result top 10 iksd and mogs will contain worse frags over time.
which I am fine with.

They don’t get much good stuff either.

And stop complaining about lobbies and shit, just send your own stuff in.

Bulle

Epsilon
LEGO

stfu josh

Josh

ez
LEGO

ok ;(

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

#3 looks legit

Quoted from Permzilla

#3 looks legit

Shots fired. Sadly he’s american :(

Phnx

Quoted from Josh

[…]

They don’t get much good stuff either.

And stop complaining about lobbies and shit, just send your own stuff in.

if I would send something I would send it to another channel or rather make a frag clip.
you clearly didn’t read my post.

Munky

AEUGH

Seros Extv History

“Top 10 TF2 plays” by eXtv:

• June 2014 — #1;
• April 2014 — #8;
• February 2014 — #6;
• January 2014 — #3;
• October 2013 — #2;
• September 2013 — #4;
• April 2013 — #9.

“Top 5 TF2 bloopers” by eXtv:

• August 2013 — #5.

“TF2 Moments of Glory” by eXtv:

• MoG #292.

Seros competitive history

1 season in UGC 6’s Steel

That seems really off to me. I thought back in the day it was meant for competitive matches only. Did that change at some point?

Last edited by Munky,

kKaltUu

UbeR |
-chess-

I used to work on these when I was active on eXtv and the problem is that nobody sends in anything useful.

100 submissions with maybe 5 decent ones, 3 of those too long to put in a top 10 instead of a MoG.

Luc does his best with what he gets, but he isn’t a magician.
Don’t like the quality of content, you must have better ones. send them in, instead of shitposting here.

Fuxx

REMOVE

I always wondered why it’s so rare nowadays to see fragclips from prem players yet when I check their youtube channels they are packed with mindblowing ones. Kaidus and ShaDowBurn are good examples.

Can anyone clarify?

Josh

ez
LEGO

Quoted from Phnx

[…]
if I would send something I would send it to another channel or rather make a frag clip.
you clearly didn’t read my post.

I did read your post actually, you’re talking about the stuff people get to make these “plays” but i am saying that huhy and kanceo don’t get good stuff either just like luke. Maybe you should read because you weren’t talking about yourself…

Quoted from Josh

[…]

I did read your post actually, you’re talking about the stuff people get to make these “plays” but i am saying that huhy and kanceo don’t get good stuff either just like luke. Maybe you should read because you weren’t talking about yourself…

And how much stuff do huhy and kaneco provide? They are not getting a lot of stuff neither, it’s the same drill man. It’s like when people comment how VanillaTF2 site is dead, when it’s a community site where people are free to write articles and posts.

If the community doesn’t provide material, of course the quality will be lower. Fair enough if people cba, but then don’t whine about the quality.

(not you Josh, I mean in general)

Phnx

Quoted from Josh

[…]

I enjoy their content, way better then extv and nislt.
in terms of frags and even editing.
maybe it’s not daily but quality over quantity.

LuckyLuke

UbeR |

Quoted from Fuxx

I always wondered why it’s so rare nowadays to see fragclips from prem players yet when I check their youtube channels they are packed with mindblowing ones. Kaidus and ShaDowBurn are good examples.

Can anyone clarify?

We hardly ever receive clips from prem / top players. Kaidus send one in not too long ago for a MoG which was awesome, but 99% of the prem players just don’t send anything. I don’t know why, I wish I would.

But: you can send in clips if you see something happen in a stream for eXample. Even if it’s someone else (say a prem player) making the play. Just enter their name / team name and mention it in the description. You will need access to the demo though (STV is fine, but POV is a plus, especially if it’s a sniper).

PS: There isn’t any (efficient) way to verify if a clip was played in a league. I usually trust the submitter, as I don’t eXpect people to lie…. If I would need to re-check sites, logs, teams, player names for every submission that doesn’t provide a clear match link, I would spend 4 times more time clip sorting. :(

Last edited by LuckyLuke,

Phnx

Quoted from LuckyLuke

[…]
We hardly ever receive clips from prem / top players. Kaidus send one in not too long ago for a MoG which was awesome, but 99% of the prem players just don’t send anything. I don’t know why, I wish I would.

But: you can send in clips if you see something happen in a stream for eXample. Even if it’s someone else (say a prem player) making the play. Just enter their name / team name and mention it in the description. You will need access to the demo though (STV is fine, but POV is a plus, especially if it’s a sniper).

PS: There isn’t any (efficient) way to verify if a clip was played in a league. I usually trust the submitter, as I don’t eXpect people to lie…. If I would need to re-check sites, logs, teams, player names for every submission that doesn’t provide a clear match link, I would spend 4 times more time clip sorting. :(

lobby clips will decrease by 50% if you won’t accept clips from sero:)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »