Forum

TF2 Legacy Videos

Created 9th June 2014 @ 12:03

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9

kanza

|RGM|

Quoted from Beater

In the penultimate video of the Legacy series we take a look at the American super soldier who has already been to Europe and come home with a non-stolen trophy: TLR

TLR Legacy

Awesome, great work!

How about Dave_AC also

sno

UbeR |
itsallgood

Vlijm

Marshy

Cookye plz

Last edited by Marshy,

Noble

Good work, I’m sure everyone will love these

Phnx

I think starting with mike, and ending with TLR will make it a better series.
Enjoyed them both more then any other.

Beater

Danmark
LEGO

Last video! I didn’t know whether to pick Cookye or Flippy for the final video, so I did what any reasonable person would do; I picked neither and went with KileR4funN! I suppose it’s fitting to end off the series with a player that’s less the past and more the future, and he is on Epsilon after all.

KileR4funN Legacy

Upset that I didn’t cover your favorite player? Get back to me in one and half year and maybe I’ll consider doing this again.

Last edited by Beater,

Phnx

Quoted from Beater

Last video! I didn’t know whether to pick Cookye or Flippy for the final video, so I did what any reasonable person would do; I picked neither and went with KileR4funN! I suppose it’s fitting to end off the series with a player that’s less the past and more the future, and he is on Epsilon after all.

KileR4funN Legacy

Upset that I didn’t cover your favorite player? Get back to me in one and half year and maybe I’ll consider doing this again.

a way to finish a good series, meh.

Nacho

TTS

Its reasonable to make a kiler legacy video.. So many good seasons he made so far, he deserved it

You made such amazing work beater, congrats ;)

Burz

-[MG]-
HL

nice job, thanks for doing this

Beater

Danmark
LEGO

All videos are now available for download here

Last edited by Beater,

hr

Quoted from Nacho

Its reasonable to make a kiler legacy video..

kiler is amazing but he doesn’t have a legacy yet imo, still can’t complain

Beater

Danmark
LEGO

It’s also worth noting that I miscounted and didn’t end up making 20 videos, but 21. Oops

kanza

|RGM|

Quoted from Beater

It’s also worth noting that I miscounted and didn’t end up making 20 videos, but 21. Oops

Awesome collection and work, thank you.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9