Forum

CZ/SK Community Movie

Created 10th March 2014 @ 00:47

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

tavi

A51

Quoted from jakeowaty

Yeah, what is up with Cz/Sk people? I’ve seen lot’s of Lithuanians, Poles, Romanians (not mentioning Russians, Germans, French or British), but I’ve never seen a Czech or Slovakian player being in an EU team. (Or I might’ve overlooked/be extremely ignorant)

Look alive, guys. Represent, yo. Good frags.

We’re like under 25 active romanians playing competitive tf2. Our highlander team is kinda the only thing that keeps us alive. There was however a time when we had 5(!) active 6v6 teams and 2 highlander teams, but those times are dead, mainly because of the horrible game that is Dota 2. I hate that game only because of this reason(killing tf2 in romania).

jakeowaty

Stupid dotards.

Yeah, I know Chopper, he is pretty good. You guys are (or were quite active) and had a few good players. such a shame to see them go.

IronB

HKN!
HKN!

Quoted from jakeowaty

Yeah, what is up with Cz/Sk people? I’ve seen lot’s of Lithuanians, Poles, Romanians (not mentioning Russians, Germans, French or British), but I’ve never seen a Czech or Slovakian player being in an EU team. (Or I might’ve overlooked/be extremely ignorant)

Look alive, guys. Represent, yo. Good frags.

What’s up? Nobody plays this game here. It won’t get any better.

Last edited by IronB,

Zangetsu

4SKINGS

Quoted from jakeowaty

Stupid dotards.

Yeah, I know Chopper, he is pretty good. You guys are (or were quite active) and had a few good players. such a shame to see them go.

tf2 is dead,dota 2 is better
deal with it

dob

\V/ Gold
CGAY&BB

I really enjoyed it, but there was a bit too much of slow motion smoothing for such fast songs imo.

Marosh

Lad
Otter

Quoted from Meeto

[…]

Yeah, but Marosh only plays Dota, lives in a caravan and solicits OAP’s for sex. Can he even be considered human, let alone Serbian?

Well at least you got into the movie Metal. Nice strafing @4:35
Also, Dota master race, TF2 is slowly dying while dota is getting bigger and bigger. Deal with it fgts

walters

Why there is no IronB?

Meeto

Quoted from Marosh

[…]
Well at least you got into the movie Metal. Nice strafing @4:35
Also, Dota master race, TF2 is slowly dying while dota is getting bigger and bigger. Deal with it fgts

Yeah, it’s a shame you aren’t part of that masterrace because you only play Infestation: Survivor Stories.

Learn to play a man’s game like Long Live The Queen.

Almie

pwn!
gum

Added a HQ 60fps download https://www.dropbox.com/s/i3qljkba6m36g0a/czskmovie.mp4

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2