Forum

Almie's Recording Tool (BETA, Works with SteamPipe)

Created 13th May 2013 @ 22:13

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 10 Next »

SorroW

iveR
VDOH

Quoted from Kaneco

I just tried it for the first time.

It looks great, but I can’t use it because the start record bind is not working.

What’s supposed to be the default bind? Because on the console menu it shows

– – – – – – – – -|>> Start/Stop Recording Video
Unknown command “recavi”

its F12 to start and stop

baimezan

[N☼J]

Hey,
I have a problem. So what happens is when I launch it, the rocket launcher ( I record a soldier demo ) is like in its first faze of animation, and in general it acts really weirdly. Is there a solution for that?
Thanks,
baim

Almie

pwn!
gum

Quoted from baimezan

Hey,
I have a problem. So what happens is when I launch it, the rocket launcher ( I record a soldier demo ) is like in its first faze of animation, and in general it acts really weirdly. Is there a solution for that?
Thanks,
baim

Does this happen ONLY in my tool? Does it happen with all demos? If not, then your demo might be corrupted.

baimezan

[N☼J]

Quoted from Almie

[…]
Does this happen ONLY in my tool? Does it happen with all demos? If not, then your demo might be corrupted.

I’ve tried with 2 demos and it happens with them. I dont know is it only in your tool, since lawena stopped working so now im trying to witch.

Almie

pwn!
gum

[9.7.2013] v0.7:
– Rewrote configs from scratch
— Follow instructions in the console, type “showmenu” to refresh menu
— Fixes the issue of demos not playing for some users
– New look! (see screenshot: http://puu.sh/3yFmP.jpg)
— Skybox selection now includes pictures for preview
– Added Image Sequence Converter
— Convert tga+wav sequences into a video, can convert multiple sequences

New update after a long time. Hope you like it.

SorroW

iveR
VDOH

awesome bro

Flippy

LEGO
DA!

any idea of why everytime im recording, it ends by having for example :

“a1_xx” with 2 actions on it ? I mean, why I encode something, i can see some .tga from another demo for example. I think it kinda over write every .tga actually
It just fucked 56Go of .tga because the final renders were a mix of all the demos i used to record.

Dandere

almie, this is really really awesome
great work!

sermaisleve

i started editing some frags, I use almie recoording tool, what going on, i have some problems in smooths and cameras in third person, because it doesnt appear unsuals effects or mics or hats. can anyone help me?

WildFire

AUTOBOTS
TSPAG

Looking good! I’m having a problem with the mp4 recording feature. Basically if I hit F11 TF2 prints in the console that its started recording and it feels like it’s started recording, but no files are written out. F12 for the tga+wav is working fine… any ideas?

Cheers

Opti

$WIZARD

Hi, nice tool, althought
for some reasons, the chat is still active for me, and when I press ‘T’, the chat window appears, instead of enabling thirdperson. Also, when I thirdperson manually, the arrows don’t work.

SorroW

iveR
VDOH

Quoted from Opti

Hi, nice tool, althought
for some reasons, the chat is still active for me, and when I press ‘T’, the chat window appears, instead of enabling thirdperson. Also, when I thirdperson manually, the arrows don’t work.

having same problems, also when i disable hit sound and all dat, it stays disabled when i get back to normal it stays disabled

Almie

pwn!
gum

About the chat, “hud_saytext_time 0” should turn it off. The bind in the config should however bind T to thirdperson, so text window shouldnt appear… check if the configs work. Type showmenu in console, does a menu with instructions appear? Or type bind T to see what T is bound to.

Mayowa05

free
BuZzBuZz

I use broesel’s crosshair switcher but in my recording, I want to use the default crosshair but I still get the same crosshair that I have set with the crosshair switcher. How do I make it so my crosshair is the default one when I open tf2 with Almie’s recording tool.

I also try to change the crosshair after i have opened tf2 through Almie’s but I can only change the colour not the crosshair itself

Last edited by Mayowa05,

Phnx

Quoted from Mayowa05

I use broesel’s crosshair switcher but in my recording, I want to use the default crosshair but I still get the same crosshair that I have set with the crosshair switcher. How do I make it so my crosshair is the default one when I open tf2 with Almie’s recording tool

Disable crosshair switching in demos “V”?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 10 Next »