Forum

Classy Vol. 2 by ikpure

Created 6th May 2013 @ 23:12

Add A Reply Pages: 1

ikpure

Hey guys, I started this video a couple of months back but I had to put it on hold in order to prioritize the promos for Communities vs Pros and Tip of The Hats event. As soon as those were out of the way I put this together at my own pace. I want to say thanks to everyone who sent demos and just because I felt bad for those that didn’t make the cut due to demo issues and mediocre frags I sent the remaining demos to other editors so you might see it in another video in the near future. Although there are few noticeable issues with circle in transitions which occurred after I was forced to upgrade to vegas pro 12 half way through the video I’m still somewhat satisfied with how this turned out, hope you all enjoy it :)

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkyzTu-Owd8

Reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/tf2/comments/1dteei/classy_vol_2_by_ikpure_community_frag_video/

Pure Pictures steam group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Purepictures

Blinky

Well done !

beach

[DA]
[DA]

I normally don’t like really artsy-type editing and whatnot, but that was fucking awesome. Amazing frags and editing. :)

Really nice work mate

Brainmaster

GoT<3
#WW

I think this video will inspire many new players to try out the game we all love..
Thank you sir for making one of the most amazing movies. I salute to you!

Brainmaster

Spike Himself

TC

Very nice piece of art – but not really a good frag movie at all :/

Over-edited, too much slowmotion, boring music, too much-try hard to sync frags with music.

Frags were good though, shame they werent put in a more “exciting” setting.

Gero

[NoL]

Good fragmovie.

I found too much slow motion, but nice sync and atmosphere.

nTraum

\V/ Gold
LAME

astonishing, really well done.

konr

I don’t get it when people say this kind of editing is boring. If anything I’d say it’s refreshing since there’s almost no effort put into fast pased DnB edits nowadays, and it’s obvious how much time has been put into this. It’s also chill as fuck and lives up to the name “Classy” :)

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from konr

I don’t get it when people say this kind of editing is boring. If anything I’d say it’s refreshing since there’s almost no effort put into fast pased DnB edits nowadays, and it’s obvious how much time has been put into this. It’s also chill as fuck and lives up to the name “Classy” :)

Putting in a lot of time and effort, however skillful, doesn’t magically mean the outcome cannot possibly be boring.

As I said it’s a nice work of art.

konr

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]

Putting in a lot of time and effort, however skillful, doesn’t magically mean the outcome cannot possibly be boring.

As I said it’s a nice work of art.

I dunno dude I just feel like it’s anything but boring all because of what I said. It’s more boring imo having the same old boring frags with the same old boring dnb music.

Spike Himself

TC

I never mentioned DnB.

Anyway, opinions etc :)

FreezeR

CGAY&BB

Quoted from konr

If anything I’d say it’s refreshing since there’s almost no effort put into fast pased DnB edits nowadays,

xD thx m8

konr

Quoted from FreezeR

[…]

xD thx m8

I like the DnB things too (and do it myself :D) don’t worry haha. Just nice to see something different once in a while!

Add A Reply Pages: 1