Forum

Avalanche vol.1

Created 2nd March 2013 @ 16:11

Add A Reply Pages: 1

JK

[Link]

Enjoy ! :)

berg

airshots on ubered person doesnt count, ever.

rviens

If it wasn’t for the poor transitions between clips, and too little edit between frags, that are clearly going to happen a little bit later. Other than that, the movie was nice, I loved the sync at around 2 minutes, where the scout killed both soldier and the medic. Colours were great, frags were ok, overall edit was pretty good also.

7/10, keep ’em up.

Ch3Vy

FjK

Quoted from berg

How wouldn’t they count?

Nice movie, IMO abit too bright. Good edit and frags were 4/5. Keep up the good work :)

berg

bcoz person isnt dead so they are useless

MisterPixels

Too much editing.
The brightness and rainbow things hurt my eyes.

Spike Himself

TC

the frags started during the into (music wise) which seemed a bit random, and when the intro hit its climax, there wasnt really an amazing sync moment or anything, which was very dissappointing. seems the music was there merely to serve as a backing track and you didnt really use it at all. i didnt watch more after that so dont know how it continued.

Serotone

#FreePat

Overedited but nice frags.

rviens

Quoted from berg

wut

Battery

Quoted from berg

Indeed

evokje

WiK?

Free tip for EVERY movie maker out there. If you can’t see the player names in the top right = tou FUCKED up the cc

Last edited by evokje,

quintosh

wL.

Quoted from Spike Himself

the frags started during the into (music wise) which seemed a bit random, and when the intro hit its climax, there wasnt really an amazing sync moment or anything, which was very dissappointing. seems the music was there merely to serve as a backing track and you didnt really use it at all. i didnt watch more after that so dont know how it continued.

he did use it actually but it was more of an eye cancer causing pile of frames

TWEEKARN\

ez-sports.ru

post this on a cod forum instead

wrock

vier

sooo…something is wrong here…..i know this frag movie…
a little bit more edited other music, other intro/extro…cant find it now but im pretty sure ive seen it under different label!!!

edit: cant find it now but im pretty sure ive seen this before

Last edited by wrock,

amppis

DTR

Quoted from berg

If we’d showcase only “useful” frags in movies, then why are we not showing shooting at scout’s feet since that kills him just as well as an airshot would?

Add A Reply Pages: 1