Forum

Somewhere i could dl an old version of tf2?

Created 18th January 2013 @ 22:35

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

vani

Bully

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]

Their updates repo disappeared several months ago. It was my source for old nonsteam versions as well.
I do still have a lot of them from when I used to help movie makers with old demos, but I stopped doing that ages ago so my repo isn’t exactly up to date either.

If you already have a non-steam version of tf2 and are looking for updates to roughly a year ago I might be able to help. For more recent versions of tf2, well, google :D

Ive got some demos from mid to late 2010 that Id love to watch, do you think/know if they’ll work?

Decoy

Quoted from Snowix

http://arqivi.net/%E1%83%97%E1%83%90%E1%83%9B%E1%83%90%E1%83%A8%E1%83%94%E1%83%91%E1%83%98/196258/TEAM-FORTRESS-2.html
it’s georgian mirror dude ,geogria used to have their 100 man community in tf2 before tf2 went f2p . this is like 1-2 year old version , so might work. GL

not sure if im clicking the right place there, but that seems to be dead aswell :/

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]

Their updates repo disappeared several months ago. It was my source for old nonsteam versions as well.
I do still have a lot of them from when I used to help movie makers with old demos, but I stopped doing that ages ago so my repo isn’t exactly up to date either.

If you already have a non-steam version of tf2 and are looking for updates to roughly a year ago I might be able to help. For more recent versions of tf2, well, google :D

Do you think you can upload one variation of the game? I think my ones are from somewhere near october 2012.

Quoted from FreezeR

lol, spam valve with reports ‘demos broken’ and they will fix it.
i did that 2 or 3 times already and they always fixed it after some days/weeks.

Yea, lets all do that ^_^

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2