BYPCOMP - Your Predictions

Created 19th August 2012 @ 23:09

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 6 Next »

Gubbins

Op4

1. Prem
2. Shift
3. Sound of my Gun

Prem wins it by a mile. I was blown away by Shift but Prem has left me lost for words. Would be an ETF2L sized injustice if it doesn’t win.

Mits

1. Grid
2. NaF/Otis/iQue/Cla

Last edited by Mits,

xTimeE

Doj.

Quoted from Gubbins

1. Prem
2. Shift
3. Sound of my Gun

Prem wins it by a mile. I was blown away by Shift but Prem has left me lost for words. Would be an ETF2L sized injustice if it doesn’t win.

how you can say this if you will look on the edit grid edited muchhhhhhhh more better its just that the frags on cube clip sick as hell srsly i liked the edit but grid just better editor and edited is clip in perfect way
nothing against cube just saying.

Last edited by xTimeE,

Turbo

-ƒ$-BLAH
sniper

winner : Marines

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from xTimeE

[…]

how you can say this if you will look on the edit grid edited muchhhhhhhh more better its just that the frags on cube clip sick as hell srsly i liked the edit but grid just better editor and edited is clip in perfect way
nothing against cube just saying.

no it doesnt.
its overedited.

xTimeE

Doj.

this is comp of edit not comp of who used better frags its just grid edited is clip much more better cube didnt edit is clip good as grid srry m8

Shellfish Clive

8D

Quoted from xTimeE

this is comp of edit not comp of who used better frags its just grid edited is clip much more better cube didnt edit is clip good as grid srry m8

Brush your teeth.

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from xTimeE

he did edit it much better.
grid has its nice parts, but mostly its overedited.
a frag movie’s purpose is to entertain the viewer with good frags and good edit son, not just flashy shit on the screen without the ability to see the frags themselves

xTimeE

Doj.

Quoted from rytis

[…]
a frag movie’s purpose is to entertain the viewer with good frags and good edit son, not just flashy shit on the screen without the ability to see the frags themselves

you right 100% but what flashy thing you see in grid movie :D

Snezza

1.NaF
2.siN/Cube
3.Grid

Shellfish Clive

8D

1. Marines
2. Prem
3. Marines

cl3ver

Quoted from rytis

[…]

+1, we don’t need movies like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeK7T0tNRYA&feature=player_embedded

1. cube / naf

Whiteglow

1) WeStRacer – “Out Of Dreams” (best edit)
2) NaF – “Heavenly Realm” (best colors/transitions)
3) CUBE – “PREM” (easy to watch, good frags) / grid – “SHIFT” (nice 3D)

Leif

1) CUBE
2) siN / Cla
3) dellort / NaF

Last edited by Leif,

dellort

1. PRETTY JUMPS ‘N STUFF
2. PRETTY JUMPS ‘N STUFF
3. PRETTY JUMPS ‘N STUFF

COMMUNITY VOTE:
PRETTY JUMPS ‘N STUFF

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 6 Next »