Forum

#BYPCOMP | PREM - by CUBE

Created 19th August 2012 @ 22:33

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 9 Next »

Limp.

EPA

It’s looks like edited first then just thrown in random music tracks that doesnt fit the phase at all, shame it will probably win.

Last edited by Limp.,

konr

Quoted from Limp.

It’s looks like edited first then just thrown in random music tracks that doesnt fit the phase at all, shame it will probably win.

No it doesn’t.

Sketch

MM

Quoted from Limp.

problems with sync in chrome are mentioned in the op

ilike2spin

RLM

Quoted from Limp.

So brave

Leshey

D.A
V.A.C.

As much as I am an “overedit movie lover” I must admit that PREM entertained me much more than the rest of the entires. The only thing that I can’t really understand is why. Never really was attracted to clean edits, but this movie just blows my mind. Voted for it and wish you good luck in the competition.
Keep it up, CUBE!

MIndYe

[hePPa]

Quoted from Leshey

As much as I am an “overedit movie lover” I must admit that PREM entertained me much more than the rest of the entires. The only thing that I can’t really understand is why. Never really was attracted to clean edits, but this movie just blows my mind. Voted for it and wish you good luck in the competition.
Keep it up, CUBE!

Editing skill != how to use all effects
Editing skill = creativity, vision and applying it to the movie

siN

xenon

cool movie. nice atmosphere, i realy like it, but would it be so popular if there were not prem div frags, just random guys starting div6?

Last edited by siN,

Dazrovia

Quoted from siN

cool movie. nice atmosphere, i realy like it, but would it be so popular if there were not prem div frags, just random guys starting div6?

yeah cube I have some nice airshot for you

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Frags are just as much a part of movie making as editing, CUBE spent hours on end chasing people down to get these frags, everyone else could have done the same but they didn’t.

Biohazard

IDK

One of the best if not best fragmovie ever, enjoyed it as much as the HL movie. Awesome.

Leshey

D.A
V.A.C.

Quoted from MIndYe

Editing skill != how to use all effects
Editing skill = creativity, vision and applying it to the movie

can’t see how that contradicts with my post.

Jörge

TSUN~
derptex9

Quoted from Enef

Frags are just as much a part of movie making as editing, CUBE spent hours on end chasing people down to get these frags, everyone else could have done the same but they didn’t.

It’s not quite as simple as that though, since no doubt Cube has far more contacts than some of the others entering this competition.
Still doesn’t stop it being awesome though :D

Sketch

MM

Quoted from Jörge

[…]

It’s not quite as simple as that though, since no doubt Cube has far more contacts than some of the others entering this competition.
Still doesn’t stop it being awesome though :D

not really i cant think of anyone who likes cube

Gambles

-9m-
-9m-

sounds like a cunt

Limp.

EPA

Quoted from Sketch

[…]

problems with sync in chrome are mentioned in the op

I watched it with firefox and then download, still same opinion. Music doesn’t fit in at all.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 9 Next »