Forum

In a Heartbeat by Jahrein (medic fragmovie)

Created 26th June 2012 @ 15:42

Add A Reply Pages: 1

jahrein

Dline

Im pretty new in this bussiness. So gimme feedback on cc and sync and so on…
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CEEnJBIMKQ

Thanks!

NaRfbert

trick17

pretty nice gameplay

gl for S13!

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

The 28 weeks later score is awesome and fit pretty well imo but I would not mute all game sounds.

jahrein

Dline

i really didn’t wanna mute all game sounds but the problem is im still pretty noob with sony vegas so… when i use velocity instead of ctrl + push/pull to get better slow mo ff effects i cant fix the sound to it. i had internet problems lately so i wasnt able to watch any tutorials either…
and i decided to exclude the game sounds

LaMqTa

fenneks

great movie mate :) GL season 13!

Mits

Quoted from jahrein

i really didn’t wanna mute all game sounds but the problem is im still pretty noob with sony vegas so… when i use velocity instead of ctrl + push/pull to get better slow mo ff effects i cant fix the sound to it. i had internet problems lately so i wasnt able to watch any tutorials either…
and i decided to exclude the game sounds

you can’t really fix the issue with the sound when you use velocity i think, the only way you can do it is by hitting ctrl+drag the clip and then right-clicking the audio – properties – check “lock to stretch”.

Good movie, didn’t really dig the colors but that’s down to personal preference really.

TurboTabs

(Classy)
Op4

Too bright!

The TF2 team spend years on researching an artistic style and appropriate colour palette for the game. Stop trying to ‘improve’ it.

If you want to use it for the sake of tone/overall theme. Don’t go over board with it. Make it subtle. We want to see things like the kill feed, anything in the sun and those lovely frags & escapes…

Last edited by TurboTabs,

Add A Reply Pages: 1