Forum

Fireflies-TF2 Demoman Frag Movie

Created 19th February 2012 @ 07:26

Add A Reply Pages: 1

beach

[DA]
[DA]

Clicky

Enjoy, first ‘real’ attempt at a movie, feedback appreciated!

-beach

decap

owl city

why

beach

[DA]
[DA]

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/006/482/template.jpg

Dunno tbh, i made the intro first then thought hey might as well use it.

If it hadn’t have been owl city it wouldv’e been dubstep so I’ve saved a few people’s ears I think… ;)

2nuts

I liked it, good job.

Agent 0

?
fgt

Great frags worst song choice

Sketch

MM

after every demoman fragmovie I watch dr justice again

beach

[DA]
[DA]

Quoted from Sketch

after every demoman fragmovie I watch dr justice again

the dr justice video is still awesome after however many years :D

lolage

TSPAG

I liked it, nice simple edit.

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

heres a tip, on smooths always add an extra camera point at the end of the smooth and then cut the smooth in post that ways you dont get that awkward camera stopping thing. Unless thats what you wanted :)

beach

[DA]
[DA]

Quoted from BoneS

heres a tip, on smooths always add an extra camera point at the end of the smooth and then cut the smooth in post that ways you dont get that awkward camera stopping thing. Unless thats what you wanted :)

yeah i see what you mean, thanks! :)

Thalash

wG
S-O

Great movie, music was different which I didn’t mind at all.

Good job :)

beach

[DA]
[DA]

Quoted from Thalash

Great movie, music was different which I didn’t mind at all.

Good job :)

Thanks, I think next time I’ll use a bit more of an upbeat soundtrack though, to allow for more syncing opportunities :P

I think I’m going to do a democall for my next one to get some better frags too, as it was pointed out on Youtube that some of the frags were a bit crap :P

Thalash

wG
S-O

Quoted from beach

[…]

Thanks, I think next time I’ll use a bit more of an upbeat soundtrack though, to allow for more syncing opportunities :P

I think I’m going to do a democall for my next one to get some better frags too, as it was pointed out on Youtube that some of the frags were a bit crap :P

Good idea, the frags is a big part of the movie afterall.

Retsh0ck

32erz
2strong

everything was great except the music :[

Netsky

Nice movie – well ok some frags might be easy, however as I’m worst demoman.eu they are all impossible shots to me.
And yes I like the music, it’s different from all other fragmovies. Ok given there are better tracks out there but it’s different.

Last edited by Netsky,

Add A Reply Pages: 1