Forum

Best (Only) Demoman South Yorkshire.

Created 22nd September 2011 @ 22:40

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4bR7tKmO84

My shitty frag movie, unfinished because I got a bit impatient, I don’t have the nerve to make a frag movie for myself…

After a HD failure I lost my original movie which was recorded with 480fps and I was using After Effects, I had about 5 minutes of footage (Not including smooths), after that I just thought I’d do a crappy one, minimal editing.

Frags are from one month leading up to i43, I didn’t have many demos as we never really practiced much a few weeks before LAN, I didn’t want to include frags from after LAN as there was no real point.

Never again will I make a frag movie for myself, no matter what I did I always hated it, so I just threw some shit together and here you go.

Recorded at 60fps.

First song: Hecq – Steeltongued (Raoul Sinier Remix) This was actually a place holder song until I found a better one, I didn’t find a better one

Second song: Prefuse 73 – Busy Signal, Shamefully stolen from dorftrottel.

ilike2spin

RLM

Some sick airshots, really good frags

konr

n1

ijswezel

swimp

corn jokes

tractors

SteveyJJ

CoWC

Lovely stuff from a rather talented southern Yorkshireman.

flushy

P.O.P

sik frags man

hapha

As a fellow yorkshire-man I would like to congratulate you on these excellent frags, great surprise to hear Raoul in the soundtrack as well. Reading your desc. if you want something editing give me a bell, because god damn it’s impossible to find interesting demos (and demomens?)

Last edited by hapha,

Turbo

-ƒ$-BLAH
sniper

Dem krtiz :0

Orchid

|=3

The quality of the video seemed a bit off, but the frags were quite amazing. Good job!

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

NOICE!

Gideon

Amazing video. I like music choice, amount and quality of frags.

atmo

So I heard not one of you’s gonna survive this.

SorroW

iveR
VDOH

nice frags, especially the airshots :D

caned

MEAT
LEGO

cool video, pretty much every clip was brutal

Retsh0ck

32erz
2strong

sick frags :p with better edit this couldve been more ‘memorable’ :D