Forum

"End of days" a medic movie by Sir Remix

Created 11th June 2011 @ 09:51

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 Next »

grimbar

Quoted from octochris

[…]

grimbar is only grumpy because he thinks the way to get people to think that he’s good at medic is to criticise everyone else instead of improving. hence the reason he suddenly appeared about 2 weeks ago with constant asshole remarks.

Newsflash: I don’t play this game and yet I’d still sit you down any day

KrullkrigareN^

nandos

ILLUMINATI

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from grimbar

[…]

So you work in a restaurant now?

Genmix

bobs

Quoted from grimbar

[…]

How does one “sit a person down” while playing medic?

ilike2spin

RLM

Quoted from Genmix

[…]

How does one “sit a person down” while playing medic?

Watch the movie, it’s a reasonable guide.

atomic-

gj

Si^

T2P
[PG]

Quoted from octochris

[…]

grimbar is only grumpy because he thinks the way to get people to think that he’s good at medic is to criticise everyone else instead of improving. hence the reason he suddenly appeared about 2 weeks ago with constant asshole remarks.

this has made my top 10 Chris quotes.

The thing about that ubersaw jump Skeej was I was the only one who saw him somehow lol regardless it work for him to survive.

You are the semen that keeps the team together, unlike r7an.

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from grimbar

[…]

do you want me to wipe your sore botty, too? awwww, who’s a little baba, goo goo ga ga, yes you are, yes you are!

Last edited by octochris,

Pendji

Stop det knepperi!

Taimou

decent movement skills and random decisions which were kinda good :), you gotta master that rocketsurfing. Right now it seems you dont get enough speed and not getting far enough in situations where you really should. You have to be able to control how far and how fast you want to go. Also you have to be able to check your surroundings and airstrafe at the same time.
You’ll get it when you do it enough, playing ammomod and strafing from enemy soldiers rockets really helps.
‘ts just a tip :3

Enjoyed.

Last edited by Taimou,

Alx

SNSD-jjang ♥

Quoted from octochris

vinnie paz and his group of retards in AotP… try to spit on some ‘higher level’ shit and all they come out with is preteen conspiracy nonsense as always, jesus christ vinnie, get a fucking grip, it’s like Violent by Design was a fucking fluke

At least closer to the truth than what the media and some governements are trying to portrait.

I think the message is more like: Don’t believe everything you are fed with from the mainstream media.

I’ve guess I’ve spent way too much time digging way too deep – and now have a total disbelief in the whole system, but I don’t regret it. Do some research.

Nice work on the video by the way, enjoyed it.

Last edited by Alx,

Quoted from Alx

[…]
At least closer to the truth than what the media and some governements are trying to portrait.

I think the message is more like: Don’t believe everything you are fed with from the mainstream media.

I’ve guess I’ve spent way too much time digging way too deep – and now have a total disbelief in the whole system, but I don’t regret it. Do some research.

what about dem aliens?

watching…

watching…

Sir Remix

frø
DANMARK

Thank you for all the awesome feedback <3

Thank you for the tips Taimou :)

clippen

Quoted from Alx

[…]

PÅ MED FOLIEHATTEN BOIIIIIIIIIS

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 Next »