Forum

lawena recording tool

Created 17th May 2011 @ 21:48

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 29 30 31 Next »

Bloo

So having tried lawena for the first time as a test, I ended up with the abomination that is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7sNJsP4YZk

Prior to encoding in h264 there was colour and the video wasn’t angled wrong, but the .avi was incredibly choppy and there were only occasional bursts of sound, otherwise just a horrible repeating clicking noise.

Last edited by Bloo,

El Muchacho

BUM

my friend gets this: this appplication requires a java runtime environment 1.7.0_41
when he tries to launch the lawena

Jan

(League Admin)
|FV|

“this appplication requires a java runtime environment 1.7.0_41”

Do as it says.

kaidus

WiK?

Having some trouble. With Lawena I get “Cannot load file ‘scripts/items/items_game.txt'” whenever I try to launch TF2 from it. Would happily just use almie’s instead but TF2 launches and immediately crashes with no error message. Don’t mind which program I use so any help fixing either would be grand.

Edit: seem to have almie working now, nevermind.

Last edited by kaidus,

BeS

ceo

Does anyone of you know why I can’t open demos older than 01/01/2016? Every demo before this date crash after some ticks even if I slow them down…

catman

Quoted from BeS

Does anyone of you know why I can’t open demos older than 01/01/2016? Every demo before this date crash after some ticks even if I slow them down…

dont use enhanced particles

BeS

ceo

Quoted from catman

[…]

dont use enhanced particles

I don’t use them I guess

Popcorp

mat_queue 0 ?

BeS

ceo

Quoted from Popcorp

mat_queue 0 ?

Already have it

Yality

Hey.
I have a promblem with lawena. the problem is that when I am going to click “start team fortress 2” it says “files not replaced due to backup folders still present”. I don’t understand what it means. The second problem is other times when I am starting team fortress 2 it works but than it takes over 120 seconds before it starts and after that it say it taked over 120 seconds for teamfortress 2 to start. Btw Im bad at english so sorry If I have writed something wrong. I would be grateful If someone could help me with this, because I really need it to record.

By: Yality

LuckyLuke

UbeR |

Last update broke the killnotices only hud a bit, the round timer shows now in a weird way.

Edit: I can get rid of some of it (the background) by editing some of the “visible” and “enabled” in HudObjectiveTimePanel.res, but can’t seem to get rid of the timer.

Last edited by LuckyLuke,

Kaneco

Quoted from LuckyLuke

Last update broke the killnotices only hud a bit, the round timer shows now in a weird way.

Edit: I can get rid of some of it (the background) by editing some of the “visible” and “enabled” in HudObjectiveTimePanel.res, but can’t seem to get rid of the timer.

Working fine on my end. Are you sure you’re using lawena’s default HUDs?

Also big ups to Quantic which added HLAE support recently! Smoothing has never been easier. It’s in the preview build atm as I have been testing it with them but it should come out in the public version soon.

LuckyLuke

UbeR |

Yes. This is what I get at the top with the “killnotices only” hud: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/6047052/killnoticestimerthing2.jpg

Kaneco

Quoted from LuckyLuke

Yes. This is what I get at the top with the “killnotices only” hud: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/6047052/killnoticestimerthing2.jpg

Honestly not sure what that is, I just played back and recorded a few demos a couple days ago and everything was fine. Could it be a problem related to that specific pov demo? or does it happen in other pov demos as well?

Also, make sure you dont have any custom vpks or huds ticked on the right.

LuckyLuke

UbeR |

A couple days ago, yes me too. Did you try it today? That’s why I said “last update”. That is from 2 days ago. Happens in all demos.
http://www.teamfortress.com/post.php?id=21553

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 29 30 31 Next »