i am have got a password :P

eRB

Yeah,no words.
Ops,yes… one: Perfect :-)

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Simply epic.

This is an absolutely amazing idea and fragmovie. Creative movies like this just drive the fragmovie scene forward ideas wise, really massive props for the idea of a storm and working it so well into the movie. But was it just me that thought rybs frag at the beginning was really really average? :D

Awesome movie is awesome, looking forward to seeing more of your stuff. DL’ed and favourited.

danny.

never seen a movie without any sniper clips

————————————————————–

The thunder on some airshots are 2 epic 2 handle

10/10

Sketch

MM

like you said you tried a lot of new stuff. lots of it was very very cool ideas but I found that they were not always as polished as they could be. some animation was a bit awkward, some of the frags were not up to par etc.

i thought the movie was awesome btw. cant wait for you to get to grips with these new skills properly :D

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

Quoted from CUBE

But was it just me that thought rybs frag at the beginning was really really average? :D

it’s probally because he sticky jumped to their 2nd sup from mid to flank them iirc.

Casual

prtyboiz
T⑨

Amazing :o

Just one question, what’s the point of the soldier in the clouds @ 4:02 , shouldn’t that have been a demoman or something?

WLL

wow,amazing

LooGiii

i’ve tears in my eyes :’)

Gladdy

Quoted from huhystah

What’s with that archive file? :D

+1

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFdHTD6gyZ8&feature=player_detailpage#t=119s

Seen that frag in another movie somewhere…

Leshey

D.A
V.A.C.

Quoted from Permzilla

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFdHTD6gyZ8&feature=player_detailpage#t=119s

Seen that frag in another movie somewhere…

it’s probably flowerpower

Rupheñ

need a decent embed code to publish it in my site. youtube embed link gives error for EMI Publishing (copyright issue).

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 Next »