2strong

wow

Bena

iveR
addict!

amazing movie, was too short imo.
waiting for your next upload :)

Quoted from Sir Remix

words can’t describe this movie, that was amazing..

Thalash

wG
S-O

Fapfapfap

awesome movie, sick edit & frags

LaMqTa

fenneks

amazing!!

zeaL

Is`

Awesome movie . :o

Zero

Beautiful music, awesome editing, sick frags.
Well done, Leshey, great job <3

ThePledge

The lightning strike with the sync and the amazing details on my 10k bitrate download = fapfapfap. One of the best TF2 movies I’ve seen, period. Amazing work, and I can only try to encourage you to make more movies where you do your own thing.

Impressive job, and I’ll make sure to subscribe just for you :)

– Pledge

EDIT: And I almost forgot – very good job by the two other creators of this movie Pan4ik and Bolty! I can imagine how annoying it can be if only the movie maker gets the credit, so big shoutout to those two! With the help of you two, I guess every shit movie can become a great one ^_^

Last edited by ThePledge,

tf2 is dead

nice movie but there has to be better songs about storms than that and those animation parts where fucking awful.

Leshey

D.A
V.A.C.

Quoted from tf2 is dead

nice movie but there has to be better songs about storms than that and those animation parts where fucking awful.

I understand that Blackmore’s Night is kind of an odd choice but I have no doubts that I did the right thing using this track. After all, the idea of making this movie came to me while I was listening to this very song.
And about the animation. Couldn’t agree with you more. But you have to start with something don’t you? I hope that in the future, if I’m going to make some 3D scenes, that they’ll be way better than my first try.

Last edited by Leshey,

flushy

P.O.P

10/10 for me, but I guess you cannot please everyone… http://www.vanillatf2.org/2011/04/the-storm-by-leshey/#comment-25965

Quoted from ThePledge

The lightning strike with the sync and the amazing details on my 10k bitrate download = fapfapfap.

This. Fucking loved it, awesome work you three. :D

And am I the only one who loved the credits and how they fit in in the movie?

Last edited by Buffalo Bill,

naMu

LAITON
KUKKO!

Moment in the movie where demoman sticky launched him self over the balcony on badlands and the facial expressions of him and the target medic right before medic got bottled was just freaking awesome… that scene made me chuckle a bit.

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

I’m sending you a bill. I came on my monitor and now it’s fried..

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »