Forum

BvD's Fragvideo

Created 13th January 2009 @ 15:21

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

BvD

flowerpower/

Hey guys,

I’ve been working on my fragvideo recently, it’s the first time I’ve been using Sony Vegas and Fraps. The editing is simple, I focused on trying to synchronize the music with the frags, I hope you guys like it. Owh yeah, and maybe the little fastforwards suck, but I hope it doesn’t bother you too much.

HQ Download Link: http://hosted.filefront.com/Beauolivier/ <– it’s the top one.
Noobflicks Stream: SOmething went wrong or it just takes forever to upload.
Youtube Stream : Quality sucks, and the song got removed. Plz just download it.
WeGame : http://www.wegame.com/watch/BvD_s_Fragvideo_v1/ (without blur)

Music: In the end – Linkin Park
Programs used: Sony Vegas Pro 8, Fraps, Microsoft Word(ye rly:p) and TF2 ofcourse

Duration: 3:42
Size: 82.8 Mb with 1280×760 High Quality

#edit: Something went wrong with the youtube upload, I have to do it again, so plz bear with me and wait for the stream. But I am recommending to DOWNLOAD it, because the quality will be much better.

Seren

Nice vid and really good air shots :D

Troels

WUL

nizzle!
BvD i asked for 1 simple favor… all i wanted was you writing special thanks to THE ONE AND ONLY OLIVES 0f d00m… but could u do that ? no…
anyways good frags and nice song :) but a bit more editing wouldnt hurt :D looking forward to ur next movie :)

Jonni

[FB]

Awesome vid. really stands out from most other video’s to me because of the awesome intro and solid no fuss editing. wp and looking forward to next one

Assault Marine Sigh

nice vid didnt really like the whole fuzzy thing but thats probs me nice job :D

quinTen-

Very nice video to be honest :) nice airshotting!

Looking forward to the next one.

Cake

-gS-

As i’ve said to BvD on Steam:

“good vid tho i have some suggestions:
-very well planned intro but you could do it next time by having someone spec the scene, you get the demo off him and then use the demo smoother http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoJPgdM3cX8 (personal note: in the vid i made for Extremer i didn’t have demos to use, just pre-recorded video files)
-do not use that “ray” effect at 0:37 ever :) or at least try and reduce the overall effect to just a slight blur on the edge of the screen
-try not to use too many different transitions, you’re better off just using one for the entire vid or none
and
-the ending is too abrupt; try and do a fade out with the song

I hope you found this feedback constructive (as its from an editor’s pov) :) “

Stew

nice vid :] Keep going :]

Decoy

DF

Nice job , m8 ;) Rlly nice airshots ^^ Keep doing these shit ;)

Tack

kp/

Nice job and nice shot :>
But too many kritz uber …
And thanks to sub :)

CrancK

Nice, liked the fact that you’ve used longer clips to show it’s not just every once in a hundred tries :P, a bit of a sudden end though, and the fast forwarding could have used a slightly better effect, but cool video nonetheless :D, also the scout mid-air shot from below was wow!

Wiiking

i like the song :P and the video was ok. a few tips for the next one thou might be to remove that fuzzy thing when u didnt do much + more maps than badlands :P

uvio

Not bad! But yeah, that fastforward effect sucks. :)

jk

I agree the fast forward blur was used far too much. The first use was too long. I know it was intended to preserve the timeline, but it took away from the movie.

Some good airshots but a lot of clips didn’t need to be included. Less Kritz, more impressive runs/shots.

Overall an alright first attempt, really liked the intro.

J3

good vid
blur really sucked..

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »