Forsak3n

S

colors are strange – frags are good, lol :D

Last edited by Forsak3n,

caned

MEAT
LEGO

Thanks for the feedback everyone :}

So for next time I make a movie I’ll aim to improve colour correction (& not use a red to blue gradient at any point :3), put in some music that would be appealing to most people, and use less headache-inducing screenwobs :D

Is the general opinion that pldx particle effects are horrible like WAR said? (thanks for the long review btw WAR) I think they look pretty sweet but if most people think they look like crap then they obviously gotta go :}

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Find me 1 good frag movie with them in.

They basically create a shot ton amount of mess on the screen, explosions seen through walls, the overused amount of light warping with the medigun beam, muzzle flash, explosions, the horrid pipe and sticky trails, and the crits effect.

TF2 is old school vintage themed, the effects look way to out of placed.

Jude

notdoggo

nice frags

and are that hit splats taken straight out of tekken 3 or something? they look shocking

Krimson

Love the music personally, big dubstep fan, thought it fitted nicely in places with the footage. Nice edits and nice frags, I thought the colours were fine personally but I too dislike the PLDX effects. Good vid overall though!

Last edited by Krimson,

Ace

Didn’t really like the particles, music was meh, but the frags were pretty decent, keep it up.

Last edited by Ace,

XHunter

TIDS
\V/ »

I fucking <3 that song. N1 editing but the colours seemed strange sometimes (maybe its just me :P).

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from Ace

Didn’t really like the particles, music was meh, but the frags were pretty decent, keep it up.

octochris

(0v0)

not bad, pldx particle effects make me want to vomit though.

Beater

Danmark
LEGO

PLDX particles are generally bad. I kind of like the blood effects on hitscan clips just because it lets you see whether the opponent was hit or not. The pyro fire effects are also pretty sweet, but rarely relevant.

KrullkrigareN^

nandos

Loved the music and editing. Keep up the good work! :D

Davib

To those complaining about the music remember,

Jackkai is a massive fucking chav

So It kind of fits.

Gobby

Quoted from Beater

Why do people insist on using dubstep for anything other than incite people to commit acts of random violence against their pets due to the ear-raping nature of the music? Seriously, dubstep blows so stop using it in any context whatsoever.
Other than that I think dubstep sucks, I mean dubstep is terrible, I mean I watched about half-way through the movie before my ears forced me to close the windows and the frags seemed good.

Beater is a Faggot lawl…

Wabbeh

Quoted from Davib

Jackkai is a massive fucking chav

Imagine him saying inniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit .
Smile.
Imagine again.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »