Forum

m1neraL vid 4

Created 9th January 2009 @ 14:36

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

mineral

[kpwr]

Best post so far there moose. I’ll take a look at the links, cheers for the tips ;)

Dave

Mafia
wMiC?

Good frags, as everyone else has said, dodgy editing.

Nice job Moose though, some great advice and links. Perhaps that could be submitted to the Movie Advice thread Wlv started?

J3

Really nice vid, never expected such from u honestly =). Effects were basic and the fonts were a little disapointing but anyway all goes away as soon as we see the frags.

Good luck for u and A.G. for this upcoming season, I know u guys have much potential, hope u guys do rlly great…

<3 peng keep going guys

Petup

Good job mate as always, very nice frags and stuff. Keep it up!!

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

Editing a good movie is all about using subtle effects which highlight the frags. Your movie was full of all the cheesy/easy to do effects and you did way too many of them.

I know it’s hard with Source games to do nice effects as no one has yet implemented any kind of demo tool such as Mirvs Demo Tools for HL1. But still that’s what makes it more skillfull.

You really need to work on your music sync aswell. Syncing the “special moments” with the music emphasises the greatness and looks well cool ;).

I thought the frags were really good though! Only giving some constructive criticism.

Editing: Overdone and lowlevel
Music: Good music choice (great band are muse) but not easy (if possible) to sync well
Frags: NICE. Really nice air shots.

Myth

gay music and too many effects but overall there are some pretty good shots

kolox

obs.

umm.. mineral could I get some help from you on irc later?
My framerate is always shite when i startmovie

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3