Fragga's Soldier Gibs

Created 2nd January 2009 @ 17:50

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »

LoopeR

FB

me2 :)

BvD

flowerpower/

It’s like people just WANT to get airshot by you lol, they always rocketjump when you’re near:p They scream AIRSHOT ME all the time xD

Great shots, too bad there’s no hud etc

Jones

You want names?

Red sol @ 50 seconds could be me!?!?

If it is he is pro

xD

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

hmm Jones :)

The purpose of my frag movies is to show people the shots that I myself liked, not to boast about double midairing a division one or two player – its all the same anyway. In fact the better the opposition the more chances you get with airshots.

Floyd

really nice shots, all of them…

btw, the demo at 4:25 it’s me, the last shot was not even necessary, I would have died from the fall anyway :P

agron

Relic

The better the opposition, the more time you spend walking from respawn to the medic. Rinse and repeat, so how does that improve your chances of airshotting people, eh?

Iller

tGa

Pretty amazing frags !

By the way Agron, there is some way of making bots move individually. There are some pub servers using bots (the Saigns servers).
(Im not saying Fragga are using them however.)

Regarding the opportunities for airshotting I would say that really crappy players rocket jump less than the more decent ones and therefore you get more oppportunities to airshot them. However if they are even better they tend to be a bit more careful.
In the vids people seems to be jumping quite high without curving their jump almost as they wanted to be airshotted, as someone said.
However, the precision in Fraggas shots are still very impressive no matter who the fragged people are in my opinion.

mineral

[kpwr]

Amazing video, sure no sound was annoying put I just put on my own music so that wasn’t an issue. Tbh I couldn’t care less who you kill in your videos and can’t see why everyone is making a fuss of it. As long as the frags are that nice I can’t really complain. Also the frags from this video aren’t 100% from mpuk pickups I’m very sure. Obviously your skill is way above the people playing in pickups but hell I’d rather have a frag video with amazing frags like these rather than a video with everyday regular stuff of a division 1 soldier playing division 1 teams.
Your videos are entertaining and breathtaking, like real frag videos should be, and please don’t let it end ;)
And mick if you’ve never seen Fragga do an airshot in dm_store then you’ve either never played with him or you’re neglecting it.
Good job once again m8 ;)

Zoryin

Nice airshot skill as usual =)

reCon

very nice aim :)

toasty.

PHX

Yeah I enjoyed it as well. :) I don’t even play soldier but vids like this make me want too.

ps – will any/ or have any div 1 demos made frag videos? I want to see one by hymzi doing crazy sticky jumps attacking medics etc :D

skinnie

TCM

just wanna comment on that statement that an airshot on a noob or on a skilled player is the same

.. that is bs , noobs dont curve their movement in air , they move in straight lines so its way more easy to airshot them

I disagree skinnie, the difference is not that big. But I agree that having frags against higher skilled team is more impressive than lower ones. It’s much harder to pull all those insane frags against harder teams – not just because the players are better, but because the general pressure against you is much bigger.

Assault Marine Sigh

being able to airshot someone who curves their jump is much harder, if they do it right, it can be quite hard to predict.

Anyway nice airshots

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

If you hit them soon enough in their jump, they cant turn as much as they could prior to the hit, making the second hit much easier. Btw all but 12 clips are from the supposedly ‘skilled’ pickup channel and matches, as if it means anything.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »