Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

Jorman

EPA

Sniper spree on badl mid was sick

decap

Quoted from LuckyLuke

[…]
I don’t, I record at 120. :p

Just render it to 30… is that a problem?

turn on frame blending then.

Mark

Phase

The added VO in editing is really getting tired now.

LuckyLuke

UbeR |

Quoted from decap

[…]

turn on frame blending then.

Well if I do so it looks like this: http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/3104/test2kf.jpg

Without, like this: http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/3968/test1hh.jpg

(Both same frame)

Last edited by LuckyLuke,

helberg

Danmark
DANMARK

Quoted from Pendji

Didnt like it much. I’d rather see a few awesome vids than 20 average.

this

decap

exactly, it makes it 50x nicer to watch. it’s motion blur, it makes the motion in your video a fuckton more fluid. otherwise youre just watching a fucking slideshow, which is fucking disgusting.

you post screenshots of how it looks but really, no ones going to pause the video and go oh, what a nice screenshot. it’s MOTION BLUR, its for a VIDEO, its for MOVING OBJECTS.

FUCK.

Skyride

DUCS

Calm down decap you massive raging shitnerd. :D

Luke, I agree it does look daft on stills, but if you record at 300fps and use Frame Blending, it looks amazingly amazingly smooth on the actual video. :)

N/A

RaWr ::

bunch of movie maker noobs

LuckyLuke

UbeR |

lol, gonna have to record at 300 fps then and see if that looks any better… because THIS blurry is really…. way too blurry imo. I’ll try a mixclip or w/e with that, thanks for the help anyways -.-

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from LuckyLuke

lol, gonna have to record at 300 fps then and see if that looks any better… because THIS blurry is really…. way too blurry imo. I’ll try a mixclip or w/e with that, thanks for the help anyways -.-

Ye, anything less than 240 looks fairly bad with frame blending at 30fps, imo 300 is the sweet spot between effort to record/edit and quality (I’m also fairly sure its what morf uses).

konr

I loveddd the scout clip from godman.

Hunt3r

LAME

didnt watch it yet (yes im german)
but recording at 120 should be fine, just render it to 60 and not 30.
or if you want to render to 30, use after effects and use their frame blending (the best version) and not the shitty vegas shit. even though it takes longer to render, its really worth the effort!

jukebox

broder

Quoted from Pendji

Didnt like it much. I’d rather see a few awesome vids than 20 average.

+1

Tommeh

‹Con›

Why render at 30 fps when you can render at 60 fps :D

Daleth

ti.
[PG]

Quoted from decap

exactly, it makes it 50x nicer to watch. it’s motion blur, it makes the motion in your video a fuckton more fluid. otherwise youre just watching a fucking slideshow, which is fucking disgusting.

you post screenshots of how it looks but really, no ones going to pause the video and go oh, what a nice screenshot. it’s MOTION BLUR, its for a VIDEO, its for MOVING OBJECTS.

FUCK.

imo motion blur is really ugly

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »