Saharan Spy Tut

Created 9th October 2010 @ 12:20

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

triobot

inv >

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URSJ_BBH8Do

RaCio

GoT²

To bad it will cost you 20 bucks for a hat or months of metal farming to do that.

Would have been fun otherwise :/

Randdalf

(0v0)

Aren’t lots of that guy’s videos fake? Somebody joined a server where him and his friends were filming a new video of his, and got kicked for interfering in a rehearsed scene. Also, Racio, I really don’t think you need the hat to pull this off.

RaCio

GoT²

You don’t have the disguise, so decloaking near people becomes more important. Hence you need to hat to make this work best.

Pendji

Not on pub. You can yell at people you’re about to stab with alltalk and they still wont notice.

RaCio

GoT²

You should play on better pubs tbh :p

Azdean

WTH!?

Depend’s what the general skill level of the server your on is. Their’s two extreme’s, the low skill servers that are full of 13 year olds or the high skill servers with “mature” public players.

By high skill I still mean div6 but these players arn’t totally stupid. It’s usualy the retard servers that cloaking right behind someone is possible, with or without the set.

As for OMFGninja yeah some people say it’s fake but to be honest it doesn’t matter, back when I used to play spy as a main (see:2 Years ago)

OMFGninja pretty much showed me how to play spy. His video’s make a interesting watch.

Last edited by Azdean,

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

pippin > omfgninja

Pendji

Well. The one server i play on (DANISH TF2 CENTER, FAVORED BY BRODER) ive been told is above average.

nice stabs, not much of a tutorial

triobot

inv >

Quoted from d1ck j0nes

nice stabs, not much of a tutorial

l2read and look at the vid how he does it. Sorta like a frag vid with explainations

Pendji

Here you can see i point, click, and shoot a rocket.

Quoted from triobot

[…]

l2read and look at the vid how he does it. Sorta like a frag vid with explainations

how could you not get this?

the video explains basic shit that everyone knows about.

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from skeej

pippin > omfgninja

tf2gentleman > pippin

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

Quoted from octochris

tf2gentleman > pippin

Cabo > tf2gentleman

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »