Frag Clip Thread #2

Created 10th August 2010 @ 01:47

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 971 972 973 ... 1037 Next »

CRIKI..

Last edited by CRIKI..,

shoras

Quoted from vani

[…]

Well aware that its not allowed in ETF2L. That is a doublemix.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y60MwA-_BFA coincidence? I think not.

Imagine someone was cheating all time outside etf2l, but he wouldn’t get banned unless he did it on official and the admins would be like “Yeah, he’s well aware cheating is not allowed in etf2l, that’s just a doublemix. It’s all fine”.

Hank

FAINT

Quoted from shoras

[…]
Imagine someone was cheating all time outside etf2l, but he wouldn’t get banned unless he did it on official and the admins would be like “Yeah, he’s well aware cheating is not allowed in etf2l, that’s just a doublemix. It’s all fine”.

well ye, he didnt use any aim or wh assist so why would he get banned? :D

to remove the scopes overlay is a flaw in the game files and he can use it much as he wants outside the league

Last edited by Hank,

Hank

FAINT

and i would say its not cheating

Last edited by Hank,

Hank

FAINT

Last edited by Hank,

hr

Quoted from Hank

[…]

well ye, he didnt use any aim or wh assist so why would he get banned? :D

to remove the scopes overlay is a flaw in the game files and he can use it much as he wants outside the league

And you can use the same ‘flaw in the game files’ to wallhack. How is that different from installing a program to do that for you if the end result is the same? We’ll see what the admins have to say about it.

Hank

FAINT

Quoted from hr

[…]
And you can use the same ‘flaw in the game files’ to wallhack. How is that different from installing a program to do that for you if the end result is the same? We’ll see what the admins have to say about it.

vani: just curious, say if you uploaded a video containing etf2l-banned bugs/scripts from mixes
vani: would that video be used -against- me ?
vani: not cheats
kKaltUu: in principle no. its outside of the league
kKaltUu: we do outright ban people if we catch them cheating
vani: well
vani: how do you define that ? it says that using scripts and bugs are banned; “Usage of banned scripts will be penalized on a case-by-case basis, depending on the intent of the script, the impact on the matches the script. Possible penalties may include warnings, default losses for one or more match rounds and league bans for repeated offenses.”
kKaltUu: with cheats I mean actual cheats like aimbot wallhack esp etc
vani: right
vani: I did test the scope removal script and its actually amazingly nice, if youve tried it
vani: and Im pretty sure etf2l would hand out a ban (?) for that
kKaltUu: yep
vani: recorded some frags with it but was kind of worried of some kind of ban
vani: how would etf2l look at it
vani: if I uploaded a no border sniper fragmovie
kKaltUu: we would look at it like a wireframe fragmovie
kKaltUu: so shouldn’t give you any problems
kKaltUu: would get you in trouble with pugchamp or pickup or whatever if you do it over there
vani: I dont mind

Last edited by Hank,

Hank

FAINT

Last edited by Hank,

ash

(Legend)
:D

Why do you talk to a League Admin about AC stuff? Unless things changed drastically, League Admins have literally no say in how AC operates.

Hank

FAINT

Quoted from ash

Why do you talk to a League Admin about AC stuff? Unless things changed drastically, League Admins have literally no say in how AC operates.

but then again why would somebody care if u abuse the game files to get rid of the sniper scope in mixes? Like i said before this is not even a cheat its just a flaw in tf2 game files and i could use it just as much i wanted outside the league or official pickup sites that are not connected with the league in anyways.

Cheating then again outside the league is a whole different thing and then im talking Aimbot, triggerbot, ESP, wh etc.

This is just retarded why people think he should get banned for abusing the gamefiles that are full of flaws outside the league in mixes

Hank

FAINT

well its up to the AC team really what they want to do but i would say they wont care.

But im off now to barbecue and drink some beers :D

Last edited by Hank,

shoras

Quoted from Hank

[…]

but then again why would somebody care if u abuse the game files to get rid of the sniper scope in mixes? Like i said before this is not even a cheat its just a flaw in tf2 game files and i could use it just as much i wanted outside the league or official pickup sites that are not connected with the league in anyways.

It’s like tolerating some guy who’s abusing class limits or banned weapons because his server has a wrong config.
The fact that this script is a tf2’s issue in general isn’t an excuse to abuse it.

For ESP/Aim/Trigger or other cheats we potentially use material from any source. Be it officials, scrims or even pubs/mge on an alt. We hope and expect our users to stay clean in any part of tf2.

For scripts/server mods/.vpk files we handle things on a case by case basis, because circumstances tend to be very different and giving the same punishment to every case (or none at all) would be unfair to our users.

Phnx

pretty sure it’s a frag clip thread, stop bitching over such a minor issue.

CRIKI..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ps8QmrF8vEE

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 971 972 973 ... 1037 Next »