Forum

Frag Clip Thread #2

Created 10th August 2010 @ 01:47

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 356 357 358 ... 1037 Next »

IPZIE

SUAVE

Quoted from Dummy

[…]
back to the drawing board, I assumed you improved with your last movie – showed you could at least copy movies, Spaniard in this case – but apparently not.
not that I need to point this out to anyone but you but;
bad, roughly done, unfitting smooths
nothing original, again
the colours are box-standard and don’t fit with the music
no flow throughout the clip
no connection made or even suggested between the clip and the music: it’s like every clip in this thread with different music over it
I guess the frags are nice?
I eagerly await your childlish response as you’ve done everytime I criticized you
PS
you remind me of lucky luke, except he at least can get the technical stuff right in his movies, so despite being pretty boring and unoriginal they’re still entertaining because they’re done right, unlike yours.
so ummm, you don’t remind me of lucky luke, disregard that.

:D

Dummy

Quoted from IPZIE

[…]
:D

yes =p?

FreezeR

CGAY&BB

Quoted from Dummy

[…]
back to the drawing board, I assumed you improved with your last movie – showed you could at least copy movies, Spaniard in this case – but apparently not.
nothing original, again
no connection made or even suggested between the clip and the music: it’s like every clip in this thread with different music over it
I eagerly await your childlish response as you’ve done everytime I criticized you
PS
you remind me of lucky luke, except he at least can get the technical stuff right in his movies, so despite being pretty boring and unoriginal they’re still entertaining because they’re done right, unlike yours.

jesus christ..

pena

Quoted from Mike

[…]

well that clip of me is faked, what more needs to be said

Did you even really need to say that.

tasKu

e-famous

Quoted from Dummy

[…]
nothing original, again
PS

dont mean to be an asshole, but kinda what he said

IPZIE

SUAVE

lawl just noticed that it´s spaniard :D
there are some ikpure smoothes aswell
and tons of other stuff. i dont get why somebody would put so much time in it when its just not your own afterwards.
but lets get back to topic#fragclips pls

Last edited by IPZIE,

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Quoted from FreezeR

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9XB5V9H9z8&lc=2_sTAvayYW4ISunoqNiVCDDF8IhapyX-vhQojshw-N0&feature=inbox&hd=1

wow, a frag clip with james blunt…

that is just terrible

qp0jr

Quoted from tasKu

[…]
dont mean to be an asshole, but kinda what he said

same.

myxomoR

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkchtFajHUs&hd=1

Just clip from summer lobby, mix and pcw.
Frags and edit by me.
Yes, clip have some fail edit, but i dont care about it. %)

Last edited by myxomoR,

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

//notrollintended//

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgRDIe40ONE

pls watch,rate and subscribe
programms used sony vegas, adobe after effects, tf2, quakelive, 2 bars of chocolate

Last edited by smziii,

Dummy

Quoted from smziii

//notrollintended//

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgRDIe40ONE

pls watch,rate and subscribe
programms used sony vegas, adobe after effects, tf2, quakelive, 2 bars of chocolate

The subtle and minimalistic style of editing fits very well with the whole song while the frags are well synced. moody and sad, yet not over done. the effort is spot on and the end result is definitely worth the hours of editing put into this clip. The clip balances perfectly between looking like a bad edit and the work of art it is, giving the viewer enough hints to see this clip what it truly is. Definitely puts to shame several well discussed additions to this thread.

I salute you, Artist

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

Quoted from Dummy

[…]
The subtle and minimalistic style of editing fits very well with the whole song while the frags are well synced. moody and sad, yet not over done. the effort is spot on and the end result is definitely worth the hours of editing put into this clip. The clip balances perfectly between looking like a bad edit and the work of art it is, giving the viewer enough hints to see this clip what it truly is. Definitely puts to shame several well discussed additions to this thread.

I salute you, Artist

For an artist its always good to know that people appreciate his creations, thanks for that

Dummy

Quoted from smziii

[…]

For an artist its always good to know that people appreciate his creations, thanks for that

no no – it should be me who should thank you, after all I am just a measly judge, while you are the one who creates these beautiful things.

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

Quoted from Dummy

[…]
no no – it should be me who should thank you, after all I am just a measly judge, while you are the one who creates these beautiful things.

but this monument of art isnt my own success , i was inspired by so many editors and i want to thank them too

Luijzika

[A.P]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdCYXiY3ZgE

please rate and comment, thanks you guys

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 356 357 358 ... 1037 Next »