Forum

The golden wrench

Created 4th July 2010 @ 16:21

Add A Reply Pages: 1

MightyMe

UbeR |

Sooo i made a small vid about the ( possible ) new wrench for the engineer : The golden wrench.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAYYFmFwTko&fmt=22
Vid might still be processing.
The golden wrench turns enemies into golden statues as soon as they are dead.

p.s. Yes i am bunnyhopping in the beginning, a mod made by my brother ( thacursedpie ) vid and mod are going to be released soon.

Its just a skin, isnt it? So whats special?

josku

how did u get the golden wrench? is this just a skin?

tasKu

e-famous

Its not a skin, its an actual weapon by valve. :/
This makes the players go gold when you kill them. Also you’ll get metal from the gold shit.

– Watched the video, you obviously dont know how to bhop. :p

Last edited by tasKu,

Norrland3000

The worlds longest slo-mo kill. I’m not arroused right now…

Wiiking

Quoted from Norrland3000

The worlds longest slo-mo kill. I’m not arroused right now…

thaCURSEDpie

According to himself: “I wouldn’t watch the whole damn vid, lol”

Also: interested to see what Valve is up to.

PS: The bhopping uses my (currently unreleased) bhop plugin for sourcemod. It’s not ‘real’ bhopping, but IMO it’s a good fake.

reactioN

too bad the wrench is laggy :D

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

Where the fuck did you learn to bunnyhop? http://www.pathfindervillage.org/media-lifestyle-photos/photos/shcool1.jpg

fawwles

TSUN~

Quoted from thaCURSEDpie

It’s not ‘real’ bhopping, but IMO it’s a good fake.

It’s not a good fake because nobody bunnyhops like that.

Last edited by fawwles,

flix

n2o

Quoted from fawwles

[…]

It’s not a good fake because nobody bunnyhops like that.

Memento Mori

Haha nice bhopping

go back to voogru

Clark

SDCK!

This can’t be called bhop technically.
This mod makes people run faster while jumping, but barely real bhop’s being made when strafing in different sides.
Like you press W, then Jump (without crouch) in Left or Right (doesn’t matter), you stop pushing W and then do this stuff again in other side, then the other and other and it has no limits.

P.S. And yeah, it’s impossible to make this in tf2 without mods. Only in CS, Quake, Natural Selection and other hl1 engine games.

P.S.S. Also, when strafing you have to turn your mouse on at side you make jump. Otherwise everything you do won’t make sense.

Last edited by Clark,

thaCURSEDpie

Quoted from Clark

This can’t be called bhop technically.
This mod makes people run faster while jumping, but barely real bhop’s being made when strafing in different sides.
Like you press W, then Jump (without crouch) in Left or Right (doesn’t matter), you stop pushing W and then do this stuff again in other side, then the other and other and it has no limits.

P.S. And yeah, it’s impossible to make this in tf2 without mods. Only in CS, Quake, Natural Selection and other hl1 engine games.

P.S.S. Also, when strafing you have to turn your mouse on at side you make jump. Otherwise everything you do won’t make sense.

You are right, it’s not “real” bunnyhopping. But it’s as close as **I** could get (with my limited SourcePawn knowledge). At least it’s better than some mods out there (I tried TF2-turbo, you didn’t even have to jump at the right moment)

Unless Valve takes off the instant slow-down when someone touches the ground (thats how they block bunnyhopping), we wont have ‘real’ bunnyhopping in TF2.

Oh and I might add he was using an old version. Latest version is a little more ‘realistic’ (though of course never realistic enough for you bunch of whiners ;) )

Clark

SDCK!

Quoted from thaCURSEDpie

[…]

You are right, it’s not “real” bunnyhopping. But it’s as close as **I** could get (with my limited SourcePawn knowledge). At least it’s better than some mods out there (I tried TF2-turbo, you didn’t even have to jump at the right moment)

Unless Valve takes off the instant slow-down when someone touches the ground (thats how they block bunnyhopping), we wont have ‘real’ bunnyhopping in TF2.

Oh and I might add he was using an old version. Latest version is a little more ‘realistic’ (though of course never realistic enough for you bunch of whiners ;) )

I’m not whiner, I just told my opinion this “bhop” and about how to make it right.
But though playing with this mod is much better than playing without it. Indeed.

Add A Reply Pages: 1