Hello everyone
Here is my fragmovie made by Duff Man

Stream:

own3d : HD 720 http://www.own3d.tv/video/28902/Power_from_Above

pldx.com :

Download:

Megaupload:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WZSXVWL9

Not much skill but a bit of gamesense ;o)

Please rate and comment.

ENJOY!!!

Last edited by DoomsDay,

franco

sorry but ugh too much sticky spam and standard nade kills

quality was awesome tho

Last edited by franco,

Brutallus

what steve said really ^^

TSL

how many fps you have used? (for record)

Mailbawx

Credits say “Power About Above”.
Wasn’t to keen on the frags but loved the quality.

erratic

Really awesome quality, nice editing, but man, way too many clips of 3 man sticky trap takedowns, and standard nade hits, i see what you mean about “not much skill, but gamesense” sure, but alot of clips in a row where you just see sticky spam and nade spam isnt super enjoyable. sorry for the long post though, Nice video anyways!

DoomsDay

Well thx for the feedback.. Updates for TF2 were the main reason of not showing more of my skill.
Forgot to say that 400 fps were used to record the fragmovie.
Thank you all

Thalash

wG
S-O

To be honest, I enjoyed it. The quality was sweet so I didn’t really care about the sticky spam or the standard nade kills.

Good work.

Wiiking

no editing good quality. =P

something i thought of while i watched thou…!

Why do you keep jumping down from every single height advantage you have? More or less in every clip you show us how you abandon a good position, for example first clip a few times, 2.20, 2.55 and last clip. Your play will become better if you dare to on these better spots and dont close up with miss grenade mode =P

DoomsDay

Quoted from Wiiking

no editing good quality. =P

something i thought of while i watched thou…!

Why do you keep jumping down from every single height advantage you have? More or less in every clip you show us how you abandon a good position, for example first clip a few times, 2.20, 2.55 and last clip. Your play will become better if you dare to on these better spots and dont close up with miss grenade mode =P

I wil take that into consideration and will do it more often..Thx for the tip

Add A Reply Pages: 1