Forum

BassHunter demo Fragmovie

Created 17th June 2010 @ 20:01

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

BassHunter

vs
sd

my fragmovie, Do not judge strictly )) Pleasant to you of viewing!

[invalid URL]http://www.youtube.com/user/6accXaHtep#p/a/u/0/Bo4-3oaFgM8[invalid URL]

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

goooood.

tasKu

e-famous

Well, its public D:

RareSpycrab

I was relieved when i found out it wasnt a frag vid with basshunter as the soundtrack :). But great frags even if they were on a pub. And the editing was ok :D

Josh

ez
LEGO

Airshots were quite nice, editing was ok only really shame was that it was public

Netsky

same as said above, but what the heck was that line or whatever it is, which you can see sometimes?

randa

Quoted from tasKu

Well, its public D:

Thats ironic coming from you, and i turned it off it hurt my ears. Frags were good though.

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Netsky

same as said above, but what the heck was that line or whatever it is, which you can see sometimes?

looks like a vertex bug

Retsh0ck

32erz
2strong

don’t get me wrong, the frags were nice buuuuuuut… why would you record yourself play pub? :D

Brutallus

Where can I find this skin? (:

blorg

Quoted from tasKu

Well, its public D:

the irony in that

Pedman

sextant

Quoted from randa

[…]

Thats ironic coming from you, and i turned it off it hurt my ears. Frags were good though.

I would turn you off if i could, you hurt my ears.

hänsen

Team Popo!

Quoted from Netsky

thats a cheap graphics bug… compared to what i got with my old 7900GT

Furi0us

i thought it would have some basshunter song in it..

Tack

kp/

Quoted from Netsky

I have the same line in my game when my graphic cart is too hot. My computer is old like hell, so i need to refresh my graphic cart under 50°C to not have this line in my game :<(

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »