Forum

PLDX recording tool problem

Created 28th May 2010 @ 23:36

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Isai

flowerpower/

hey there,

I got a problem with the PLDX recording tool. I installed the mplayer and mp4box codec correctly after it complained, but now it won’t launch TF2 and it displays the error message “failed to load the launcher dll”. What does that mean or how can I fix that?

Regards

Sir Remix

frø
DANMARK

Same prob here :/

You don’t need mplayer or mp4box in order for the thing to work. I’d say you should try removing them and trying again.

Spark

DAKKA
DAKKA

easymode solution :) it break everytime theres an update pretty much. simple fix though.
load the game normaly til you get to the loading screen, then close it, then try opening thorugh pldx recorder and it should work :)

i had to do it today (Y)

huhystah

Quoted from Spark

easymode solution :) it break everytime theres an update pretty much. simple fix though.
load the game normaly til you get to the loading screen, then close it, then try opening thorugh pldx recorder and it should work :)

i had to do it today (Y)

What he said ^

Isai

flowerpower/

Quoted from Spark

i had to do it today (Y)

That did it! Thanks a lot mate

Add A Reply Pages: 1