Pedman

sextant

Quoted from Abra

http://www.own3d.tv/video/26784/Confession

Ok.

Iller

tGa

Quoted from Fragga

Well if your aim’s better than someone else then the only answer is you either cheat or lack gamesense – the idea that you might actually be better than them is simply implausible (cough 4k^Mick cough)

:D
Not to try to be in your fan club or something, but… +10

sickless

fnx.simrai

Quoted from Fragga

Because that’s not double standards at all is it? Because if your not a big player in a big team from a BIG COUNTRY well heck you shouldn’t be treated the same way should you.

wow wow, chill out. I feel some shit here. U’re not ultimate uk

Last edited by sickless,

howdeh

Perilous
WUL

Quoted from sickless

[…]
wow wow, chill out. I feel some shit here. U’re not ultimate uk

r u srs? ;o

sickless

fnx.simrai

aren’t u?

Wiiking

why did you change target at 1:10? Apart from that good aim goodie frags. funny with the medic down on badlands choke :P

shit music btw :D

yin

liked it tbh great frags and the music was something caugh diffrent :p

guys, i dont think he wants to hear your opinion about the frags. he just needs people that say: “woooow, you are so awesome!!”

oh and yes: the music is just embarassing.

Abra

Quoted from Wiiking

why did you change target at 1:10?

Good question))
First solly was so week so I know he will not save his arse anyway in same time i wish damage others,maby kill medic.

Music is totally awesome,dont wanna hear your opinions about it)))

Last edited by Abra,

RareSpycrab

Didnt really enjoy the solly or demo parts but i loved the scout parts. You’ve got some sick aim

iQue

keso

Quoted from RareSpycrab

Didnt really enjoy the solly or demo parts but i loved the scout parts. You’ve got some sick aim

ohohoh that slaps me on the knee

Abra

Quoted from waiz

Abra loshpen :/

Whatafak hapaned wiz yor team lowpen?

fAiry

D.A
boys

Quoted from Abra

[…]
your brain is awful.
its a drama,not frag movie.

your drama continues for … a year already? everybody doesn’t give a fuck now, because of your tries to prove something. stop that! want to make movies? ask somebody to help you, because this edit is awful, just as your 1-year-already-proving-posts-your-not-a-cheater

AnimaL

Quoted from fAiry

[…]

your drama continues for … a year already? everybody doesn’t give a fuck now, because of your tries to prove something. stop that! want to make movies? ask somebody to help you, because this edit is awful, just as your 1-year-already-proving-posts-your-not-a-cheater

+over 9000

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »