Forum

Confession :(

Created 20th May 2010 @ 11:36

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

Then there’s arse lickers, not sure how that translates into russian but these are average players who climb the ladder by, yes, licking arse. Some of them even make their way into the admin setup for a particular league, and when one of their own is accused of cheating, they might say something like:

“I suggest ESL act quick if they are in the wrong, as it’s not just any player being accused its a premiership player and it’s quite a big thing to challenge and say one of the big players cheats so i’d like to see this rectified asap! (Especially the fact that he’s played many LAN’s lol)
Cheers
****”

Because that’s not double standards at all is it? Because if your not a big player in a big team from a big country well heck you shouldn’t be treated the same way should you.

Last edited by Fragga,

skinnie

TCM

oooh fragga I feel your rage

boomeh

Tplay

give it up mate, serious.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Try being an anti-cheat admin first.

Dante

totally agree fragga

nvc

looks like aimbotting

Last edited by nvc,

ZeyOrk

Quoted from Fragga

Then there’s arse lickers, not sure how that translates into russian but these are average players who climb the ladder by, yes, licking arse. Some of them even make their way into the admin setup for a particular league, and when one of their own is accused of cheating, they might say something like:

“I suggest ESL act quick if they are in the wrong, as it’s not just any player being accused its a premiership player and it’s quite a big thing to challenge and say one of the big players cheats so i’d like to see this rectified asap! (Especially the fact that he’s played many LAN’s lol)
Cheers
****”

Because that’s not double standards at all is it? Because if your not a big player in a big team from a big country well heck you shouldn’t be treated the same way should you.

if you sit on so much valuable knowledge why dont you get your finger out of your arse and submit to be an AC admin?

Last edited by ZeyOrk,

waiz

Abra loshpen :/

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

6/10 needs more/better editing and transitions

Hiper

-YSND-

I like the freight clip.

Quoted from Hiper

I like the freight clip.

yeah that demo shot was awesome, good use of sound

Abra

Quoted from nvc

looks like aimbotting

agree

fAiry

D.A
boys

movie is awful

AnimaL

dick

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

Quoted from Hildreth

Try being an anti-cheat admin first.

I worked in AC for Quake, at one point I was approached to be AC for a particular league, I considered it until I heard an admin for this league went to a LAN and showed off a cheat – the very same cheat I believe someone here was accused of using. It’s funny because the AC team refuses to release evidence of the cheats, yet this admin didn’t seem to have any problem with this once he had an audience. Also I believe this admin wasn’t even directly working in AC but was only a forum admin.

Circle jerking is a bigger problem in TF2 than cheaters. Admins should remain anonymous so arse lickers have nothing to gain, such as having (league admin) underneath their names. Let’s be honest if it wasn’t for aequitas anti-cheat and an smart admin with balls, boomeh would still of been cheating in this league.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »