Forum

New Map: RJ Training

Created 25th December 2009 @ 00:04

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

hocz

[MIPC]

cownaetion: Well that was my first impression and I have played other rj maps aswell where I don’t have this problem. I just want to complete them once and not make a youtube speedrun video but that’s just me.

Last edited by hocz,

cownaetion

Thank you for at least trying Hocz.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

i think area 7 the last part where i have to open the last gate … its kinda buggy . my shotty isnt fast enough to shoot all the squares so that they all shine at the same time

Atty

ORKZORKZORKZORK

i think area 7 the last part where i have to open the last gate … its kinda buggy . my shotty isnt fast enough to shoot all the squares so that they all shine at the same time

Have the same problem here.

cownaetion

To finish Part 3 of Area 7, just stand back and practice shooting the buttons via the following: Shoot a rocket at either the most leftest/rightest button, as soon as you shoot switch to the shotty and shoot the other two. The time it takes to switch to the shotty and shoot will be the same time the rocket hits the first button, hence all three light up.

Once you master getting the door open, then you gotta through it which is simple as moving as soon as you shoot the last button with the shotty, don’t wait for the door to open, it will open.

I gotta go out now, I don’t celebrate X-Mas but some errands I have to do, people to see so if there are any questions I’ll be back on later tonight to answer any and soon a video will be up from nightman himself for a walkthrough.

Last edited by cownaetion,

Hiper

-YSND-

Did it this morning,pretty nice map for beginners and intermediate players.The jumps are simple,but you need to perfect them in order to advance.

In my opinion this game needs more jumping maps like this one,keep the good work!.

Btw,im uploading a walkthrough aswell,will be up in 2/3 hours.

Last edited by Hiper,

howdeh

Perilous
WUL

Did it this morning,pretty nice map for beginners and intermediate players.The jumps are simple,but you need to perfect them in order to advance.

In my opinion this game needs more jumping maps like this one,keep the good work!.

Btw,im uploading a walkthrough aswell,will be up in 2/3 hours.

fuck, you didnt waste any time did you? :o

Hiper

-YSND-

Lol well,i wasted more time in the video than in the map itself tbh.

There it is (still being processed at the moment,but watchable)–> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9_E5faIHOw

Last edited by Hiper,

lolage

TSPAG

Lol well,i wasted more time in the video than in the map itself tbh.

There it is (still being processed at the moment,but watchable)–> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9_E5faIHOw

nice one :)

Reshooted

Note to self:

Remember to ask Multiplay.co.uk to add this map to their map list after the holidays.

Screenies look nice, keep up the good work!

dougiie

CotC

that last jump was incredible

cownaetion

Nice work. If I can get home (still at friend’s place) I’ll let him know one is up and no need to finish. A few people have been asking for one already so it’ll be nice to give them a link. Good job, and sorry it wasn’t challenging enough for you, but that’s what the next map is for ;)

Hiper

-YSND-

Nice work. If I can get home (still at friend’s place) I’ll let him know one is up and no need to finish. A few people have been asking for one already so it’ll be nice to give them a link. Good job, and sorry it wasn’t challenging enough for you, but that’s what the next map is for ;)

Thanks,and don´t worry,i said the video took me more than the map because youtube took 4 hours to upload it :p.

Gl with your next map.

gryzor

Fragga needs this badly. I’ll just throw in a quick “thank you” from him.

fe

[Ci]

that last jump was incredible

+1

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »