Created 4th August 2009 @ 15:16

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 92 93 94 ... 109 Next »

luzik

Suoli
moog

mitä vittua byte

byte

Quoted from d2m

When we played this the other day, it felt like we were running a marathon just to get to middle point at the start of a round. After capping it, I found that half of my team had to sit down and get their breath back before we continued pushing.

The map feels a little bit slow with the long distances, and like Vali says the initial spawn does seem way too big.

Spawns are being made smaller for cp1, distances are very similar to granary check it out in birdseye!

Cheers

Byte

kaidus

WiK?

Granary spawn is one of the worst parts about the map. It’s just a spawn so can’t really ruin things that much, but if I was going to emulate a spawn room it certainly wouldn’t be granary :x.

alfa

what’s the point of the spire on the last point?

Last edited by alfa,

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

It’s for airshots, dummy.

Sketch

MM

distances are similar to granary but distance to push for each point is larger

yard/ lobby between 3 and 2 is still too small imo.

long pushes to cp2 compared to granary where you push to take yard then push to take 2nd (2 small pushes)

obscure. the lobby is given to you and then its a long (granary last point style) push to 2nd

imo the lobby area between 2nd and mid should be of a similar size, if not larger than the lobby between 2nd and last (but by taking a chunk out of the open space in cp 2)

Vince

BiG

Quoted from kaidus

Granary spawn is one of the worst parts about the map. It’s just a spawn so can’t really ruin things that much, but if I was going to emulate a spawn room it certainly wouldn’t be granary :x.

Ya, I have a fix for the spawn. I wouldn’t have made a spawn like that anyway :D

byte

Quoted from kaidus

Spawns are being made smaller for cp1, distances are very similar to granary check it out in birdseye!

Cheers

Byte

kaidus

WiK?

Am I being trolled or did you just not read my post. :D

Last edited by kaidus,

byte

Quoted from kaidus

Am I being trolled or did you just not read my post. :D

No point in stating it if it’s being changed so that it’s not “the worst part of the map” if i’ve already said it son! read above your post!

Cheers

Byte :3

wer

tfortress.no

Quoted from byte

[…]

No point in stating it if it’s being changed so that it’s not “the worst part of the map” if i’ve already said it son! read above your post!

Cheers

Byte :3

:(

[Edited: Byte]

Last edited by byte,

]DAU[

The spawn is way too spacious also it’s kinda annoying that you can’t really snipe in the mid like you used to in the old version.

Quoted from alfa

what’s the point of the spire on the last point?

And that.

laerin

-9w-

Quoted from 23

The spawn is way too spacious also it’s kinda annoying that you can’t really snipe in the mid like you used to in the old version.

[…]

And that.

Spawn is being fixed and the sniper thing is a drastic improvement.

MIndYe

[hePPa]

What’s with moving the boxes in mid? Now there’s a clear sightline from door to door.

byte

As opposed to sniper seeing from balcony? jesus do people ever stop whining over things which are so futile? whats with badlands house allowing a sniper to snipe from distance all the way?

What’s with snipers being allowed to snipe all the way from the beginning of right balcony to choke? etc?

:|

Cheers

Byte

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 92 93 94 ... 109 Next »