Created 4th August 2009 @ 15:16

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 ... 109 Next »

Crunchy

played the latest version tonight and its getting really really good now

Nmx

ᴷᵈ

played the latest version tonight and its getting really really good now

byte

:D big thanks to all those who play tested obscure while it was in its game layout testing phase.

Think the game layout/play is now complete and it’s now being fps optimized completely, this will take somewhere between 3-6 days for those who wanted to know…

In the mean time pickups will still be running in #cpobscure if u wish to play. Quite surprised as to how even some Americans have come to join the channel and just play i.e. apy yidd and a few others! Good to see! In total 78 pick-ups have been played since the start of this map!

Cheers

Byte

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

good stuff Byte ;)

Killzone

God, i was so bad yesterday, with low FPS and a not working firebutton :/ .

Though i like the map, i’m looking forward to the first RC :) .

U-die

awesome! looking forward to the final version.

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

Epic epic epic map, get your asses into #cpobscure people!

CaptainBadger

What Klu said.

Great map in the making gogogo

Cloud

.wldcrd!

From what I saw, love it, looking forward to it being made to LOOK awesome too ;)

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Really liked it that you increased the room size of the parts between 4th/2nd and last.

byte

I can now announce that it’s been 80% fps optimized and is so so SOOO smooth, almost as good if not the same as some valve maps in terms of fps amount and smoothness on the map.

Played it last night and just about all noticed the massive increase in their fps also the smoothness of the map… :D

So now my next step is to put a small amount of visuals and a fix to left side of cp2/4 and it’s avail for pickup’s then. *Please note it is NOT fully textured yet, this is our final and last part to do on this project. It’s taken us 45days roughly to get this far which i must admit is pretty impressive ^_^.

So far i have been asked by (for the map)

– Scandi (swede’s/norway’s) pickups
– Finns pickup
– Spanish Pickup
– Hopefully once i speak to f2 Multiplay’s pickup.

If there’s anyone else who owns another countries gather and wants in their pickup reply in here and leave a means of contact.

Am hoping for it to be done by this Thur/Fri and a link will be put in here to download it.

Thank you to all the people so far in being patient/play-testing.

Cheers

Byte

Last edited by byte,

alfa

Nice map

mvp.

marco
¤_¤

any download links of the latest version around?

techtron

good map when i played in #cpobscure i saw very nice map and fun :)

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

sick map, can’t wait for the final version to get popular

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 ... 109 Next »