Forum

cp_obscure_remake_rc1 - Need a Mapper

Created 4th August 2009 @ 15:16

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 16 17 18 ... 109 Next »

byte

JG the routes to cp4 i.e. from cp3 -> cp4 have been improved alot you will see very soon in the next update which is out next week ^_^.

Cheers

Byte

tragett

yay update

jgmaster

BM

JG the routes to cp4 i.e. from cp3 -> cp4 have been improved alot you will see very soon in the next update which is out next week ^_^.

Cheers

Byte

Cheers Byte ^^

ZeyOrk

sexy-map

uvio

Sorry, but whatever version we played a bit ago on #pickup.whatever sucked monkey balls.
Even getting to the point of nearly reaching the roundtimelimit at 0:0 or sumsuch, damn, wtf…
Perhaps this map is too balanced?
Ah nooo, judging from the perspectiv of my Q2 days i’d say that the map needs more advantage for the attacking/capping team!
Granlands ftw….
A map needs the capping team at advantage, not a stalemate because both were evenly shit…

Last edited by uvio,

beach

[DA]
[DA]

cool, looks nice.

might have to give it a try sometime :)

Mikey

Sorry, but whatever version we played a bit ago on #pickup.whatever sucked monkey balls.
Even getting to the point of nearly reaching the roundtimelimit at 0:0 or sumsuch, damn, wtf…
Perhaps this map is too balanced?
Ah nooo, judging from the perspectiv of my Q2 days i’d say that the map needs more advantage for the attacking/capping team!
Granlands ftw….
A map needs the capping team at advantage, not a stalemate because both were evenly shit…

“RAWRGH LEARNING NEW MAPZ MAKES ME RAGE”

byte

Wow uvio i don’t know which is worse your narrow mindedness or your feedback (if you can call it that), let me get this straight your saying the map is really bad because its too balanced? and that it should be attacker friendly more?

If thats the case then why you play with 6 on your team play with 5 do 6vs5 least it won’t balance then :)

When was the last time you played it?

Aside from the response from uvio, to mikey and others an update will be about hopefully monday/tuesday i will notify all pickup admins hopefully. Will be the last alpha version before moving onto beta for texturing and putting a theme on.

I can assure you the flow between cp3 to cp4 now will be very fast and the flow will be very quick, no choke or ‘granary waiting’ style :)

Cheers

Byte

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

If you’re gonna keep saying cheers all drinks are on you at i38 :D

Chopin

PLEASE! Optimize the map. Look at cp_freight… drawing almost the whole map when you’re on the middle!!! Crazy…

byte

Have you even played the map? :S

It is 80% optimized infact 95% of people who have pld it have all said the fps on it is great and this ranges with ppl who own a nvidia 6800 to ati 5870 o.O so….. :O

Cheers

Byte

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

FPS is pretty good on this map, even at mid fights. No idea what that guy is on about :O

Daggial

fap

i think he just wants trains in your map too? :)
or maybe to add some custon items around the map instead of just common barrels/crates?
mah…

Last edited by Daggial,

iQue

keso

Eye candy comes later…

byte

What Ique just said ^^ :D

Cheers

Byte

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 16 17 18 ... 109 Next »