Forum

cp_obscure_remake_rc1 - Need a Mapper

Created 4th August 2009 @ 15:16

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 106 107 108 109 Next »

Setlet

Althou no one gives a fuck about my opinion, but I really can’t stand the fact that scout can climp on the huge left rock. They can escape any push made from the main or the pipe and it really gives me as a demo a huge headache :/

Great mid, althou I already said that in a previous post.

Last edited by Setlet,

Netsky

Quoted from Koeitje

[…]

Cp 2 -> 1 is capping last……………….

fix’d it, just for you <3 :D

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Why don’t you just learn to map yourself? Genuine question. Since telling people what to do over the Internet is always less effective than actually doing it yourself.

wer

tfortress.no

lol

What is the reward?

byte

Quoted from Koeitje

Why don’t you just learn to map yourself? Genuine question. Since telling people what to do over the Internet is always less effective than actually doing it yourself.

Unfortunately my life is busy enough, and I have no time to map. Back to the topic in hand please, need a mapper as stated previously. The reward is that you can have your shiny name next to the creators of the map + if anything ever came of this map then I’m sure some of that would be shared.

Like I said it just needs a polish up and it’s done so if someone out there of you can spare a few days on it that’d be great.

Cheers

Byte

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Quoted from byte

[…]

Unfortunately my life is busy enough, and I have no time to map. Back to the topic in hand please, need a mapper as stated previously. The reward is that you can have your shiny name next to the creators of the map + if anything ever came of this map then I’m sure some of that would be shared.

Like I said it just needs a polish up and it’s done so if someone out there of you can spare a few days on it that’d be great.

Cheers

Byte

Some of that? Really? Surely the majority should go to the person who actually spent the long hours making the map. Or rather the several people who did.

freshmeatt

‹Con›

You know what, whatever.

Last edited by freshmeatt,

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Quoted from freshmeatt

You know what, whatever.

HAHAHAHAHAHA :D

byte

Quoted from CrashSite

[…]

Some of that? Really? Surely the majority should go to the person who actually spent the long hours making the map. Or rather the several people who did.

Some can mean any kind of amount, would be based on time put and effort. Which is none of your concern and not related to this topic in hand.

Topic is: I need a mapper to finish it off, as Vince can’t. The usual 5/6 spacks who like to troll this map: seriously it’s getting boring. The map’s proven it’s worth in the games we’ve seen on Vanilla and just in general and would like it to remain as the variation in maps makes the leagues far more interesting.

So if you can spare a few days message me please ASAP.

Cheers

Byte

Trath

contact that guy who’s making cp_collis, im sure hed be glad to help and do an excellent job.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from byte

[…]

Cheers

Byte

I take it the mapper of the first obscure would also get quite a nice amount.

I’d finish it for you, but I doubt you would be open to some considerable changes to the lay-out.

Besides there is already enough variation in the map pool if you only take the cream of the crop maps:

Badlands
Granary
Gullywash
Snakewater
Gravelpit
Turbine

I’d even through in Bazillion before Obscure. Arnold has a much better understanding of the effects of the geometry on the flow of a map I’m afraid.

Last edited by Koeitje,

Bloodhound

Hey Byte,
your Steam friendlist is full, so i have to write here.
I would help you finish obscure, I have over one year experience in TF2-mapping.

Would be great if you contact me via steam or email. ;)

byte

Quoted from Koeitje

[…]
I take it the mapper of the first obscure would also get quite a nice amount.

I’d finish it for you, but I doubt you would be open to some considerable changes to the lay-out.

Besides there is already enough variation in the map pool if you only take the cream of the crop maps:

Badlands
Granary
Gullywash
Snakewater
Gravelpit
Turbine

I’d even through in Bazillion before Obscure. Arnold has a much better understanding of the effects of the geometry on the flow of a map I’m afraid.

Next irrelevant post will be removed Koeitje.

Cheers

Byte

byte

Quoted from Bloodhound

Hey Byte,
your Steam friendlist is full, so i have to write here.
I would help you finish obscure, I have over one year experience in TF2-mapping.

Would be great if you contact me via steam or email. ;)

<3 awesome mate will remove some friends off my friends list tonight, also I am on irc. However if you don't use irc I will remove some around 22:00-00:00Cet tonight.

Cheers

Byte

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 106 107 108 109 Next »