Forum

Map pool for s28

Created 13th August 2017 @ 16:32

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

MEGAMIDDIE

PINT

Quoted from Fuxx

As it stands we are stuck with 7 maps and have to play the same one twice every season. This leaves no space for other just as good maps. We have the occasional maptesting cup every now and then but we never have cups for good maps that have been forgotten about. Metalworks gets no attention. Logjam gets no attention. Gravelpit might be fundamentally broken but I’d like to see other classics being tested, like Fastlane, just to see how they’d play out with today’s meta.

Can you give any examples of changes in meta that would make maps like fastlane or freight any better?

The key elements of abandoned maps are usually horrible lasts and too many chokepoints. Actually, I can’t think of many old played maps that don’t suffer from both of these, and I can’t think of any that don’t suffer from one. Today teams are far better in defensive holds than they are in attack. I would hazard a guess that this would exacerbate those maps flaws.

gatsan

BIOCHEMIST

add bagel plz, I feel like its different enough from viaduct for it to be the 2nd koth map
pretty fun too if ur team has played it before

T0m

(ETF2L Donator)

Please replace badlands with prolands. Also, fuck reckoner.

akachu

DOC

can we just have a definite 7th map? so we dont have to repractice a new map every 2-3 seasons, talking about metalworks, logjam, sunshine and reckoner ofcourse.

alba

duplo

Quoted from akachu

can we just have a definite 7th map? so we dont have to repractice a new map every 2-3 seasons, talking about metalworks, logjam, sunshine and reckoner ofcourse.

I think 1 rotating map keeps it fresh

Foz

(ETF2L Donator)
-Xe-

payload

Manspider

Would love to see Metalworks in the map pool

Manspider

Would love to see Metalworks in the map pool

Last edited by Manspider,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3