Forum

koth_reservoir (Highlander)

Created 9th October 2014 @ 17:35

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 10 Next »

so they still havent changed it, so much feedback provided and admins be like http://i.imgur.com/HVNBWD5.gif

even the mapmaker wanted to remove it if im not mistaken, pls.

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

come on admins, show you give a fuck pls

Bulow

GG

Have many teams scrimmed on this map yet? I’d like to see some logs if any one has any links.

Quoted from Bulow

Have many teams scrimmed on this map yet? I’d like to see some logs if any one has any links.

implying anyone wants to scrim it

Fuxx

REMOVE

Quoted from pntn

[…]

Snooki

VDOH

Quoted from pntn

[…]

Last edited by Snooki,

Larath

/gE/
GoodE

http://logs.tf/531215

we scrimmed it once! had to cut it short though cause of official, and I think they were winning the last round so more of a 2-1 rather then 3-0!

Tuffy

pd!

I wonder why everyone keeps playing b4 instead of b5 ahah.
Also, I would like to start working on b6 (I have some ideas of what to change) but my hammer file got corrupted, so I have to remake everything since b3. I’ll try to do it this week, but my motivation is under 0. Please admin, remove this map, this will never be ready.

Last edited by Tuffy,

Bloodis

(Legend)
(๑╹ω╹๑ )

Quoted from Tuffy

Also, I would like to start working on b6 (I have some ideas of what to change) but my hammer file got corrupted, so I have to remake everything since b3. I’ll try to do it this week, but my motivation is under 0. Please admin, remove this map, this will never be ready.

If we would ask from you, what map would you like to see to replace Reservoir in this season?

I’m sorry to hear that your map did get picked while it is unfinished, but with improvements and feedback in the future I’m sure people would want to play it then depending on what league and season it will be played in.

Lex

Fe |

Quoted from Tuffy

If you look at the fixtures page, b4 is the version that will be played in officials.

Quoted from Tuffy

Please admin, remove this map, this will never be ready.

Hey man, admins obviously know better than the creator himself, let them do their thing. /s
It’s quite sad, because even if you improve the map, it will be hard to repair all the bad reputation it got during this season.

Last edited by Lex,

Osman

I tried the map and can only agree with all what have been said in the previous topics.
Tuffy made this map as a prototype for something new in highlander, but it’s currently unplayable due to some level-design problems.
It’s a shame that it’s still in the map pool when even the author of it told admins that it’s not finished, weeks ago. I just hope people will not stick with their feelings about it and will try the finished version.

jakeowaty

It will be played once and then forgotten.

Bloodis

(Legend)
(๑╹ω╹๑ )

Actual constructive post for the map improvement (if you still do want to improve it)

The map needs some more colors or numbers around it to know where to call anything ever anywhere. Just calling shutter doors as shutters would be confusing as there are both of them on top and underneath for example.

http://puu.sh/dlbvK/faee62c2bc.png
also pls change this

Kumimarja

One thing that really bothered me about this map was the unnecessarily huge lobbies at both spawns and hilariously long corridors running under the point. Also mid is way too empty and wide open as you just can’t find any proper cover from pretty much anywhere.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 10 Next »