Forum

koth_reservoir (Highlander)

Created 9th October 2014 @ 17:35

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 10 Next »

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from 4star

All i’m saying is that you cant bitch on a map if you didnt tried to make it better.

people who use this argument for anything are beyond retarded tbh

4star

MONSOON
GvG

ok

CHERRY

Quoted from 4star

ok

but it’s true

HartzFartz

(ETF2L Donator)
0fo
0FO

The top/bottom cap mechanic is interesting but with the design of the map it leads to really gay meta. I could be the gpit of koth.

Max

Fusion

I said it the first day we mixed on this map and I’ll say it again:

However fun this map is, this map is more fit for 6s. There are too many people in HL for the top/bottom capping mechanic to work properly.

I am still up for placing a lvl 3 sentry on top point and denying the enemy team from capping 8)

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from Max

I said it the first day we mixed on this map and I’ll say it again:

However fun this map is, this map is more fit for 6s. There are too many people in HL for the top/bottom capping mechanic to work properly.

I am still up for placing a lvl 3 sentry on top point and denying the enemy team from capping 8)

they would never put this map in the 6s season, because they actually listen to their community

Asaaj

I have talked to THE STINSON_OUT and he promised me he will relay the issue to the admin team. Whether we get a new map or not is up in the blue.

Popcorp

Imo Admins should just ask Prem teams what maps the would like (Nominate) and then make a public vote or something, but that’s not going to happen because ETF2L, we’re not CEVO :(

Last edited by Popcorp,

moursi

(Big Poppa)
bobs

No offence, but what I’m confused about is why would they allow a mapmakers unfinished, untested FIRST map into competitive. Wouldn’t they be looking at more experienced mapmakers and their maps, even if they are undergoing development (Hyce’s logjam for example)?

Also sorry for saying that your map is “fucking abysmal”. Rather strong words from me.

Fuxx

REMOVE

Quoted from moursi

No offence, but what I’m confused about is why would they allow a mapmakers unfinished, untested FIRST map into competitive. Wouldn’t they be looking at more experienced mapmakers and their maps, even if they are undergoing development (Hyce’s logjam for example)?

Also sorry for saying that your map is “fucking abysmal”. Rather strong words from me.

Incompetence?
Complete and utter disregard?
…Sadism?

Plenty of viable answers, all of them negative.

Max

Fusion

tf2 is not ded because of shrivelling userbase
tf2 is not ded because of valve not giving a fuck about us.
tf2 is ded because reservoir, an untested and a ugclike map is in the map pool.

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from Max

a ugclike map is in the map pool.

I’d take that weird marmelade map over this disaster any day

Bloodis

(Legend)
(๑╹ω╹๑ )

ramjam wasn’t even that good either, a good sniper can do just too much in the whole map

ashville or nothing pls

drew

-Xe-

Quoted from Bloodis

ramjam wasn’t even that good either, a good sniper can do just too much in the whole map

ashville or nothing pls

ramjam not so bad compare to reso.
and i don’t think ramjam too strong for sniper, well nothing more than other koth`s like lakeside/viaduct

Cup Cake

Abm.

I actually feel really bad for Tuffy, here he is trying to make a new koth map for competative but doesn’t even get the time to finish it properly. All because admins want to keep tf2 hl fresh with a new map.
Keeping tf2 comp fresh with new maps is all well and good, but maybe not with a map that isnt complete. It’s not fair on the mapmaker and its not fair on the community.

Come on admins, just remove it from the map pool already and put in a map that has actually been tested and is complete.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 10 Next »